Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game is broken
quick play the ball, aim for 25-35m gains early, keep kicking well. All good in theory

Problem the AI on legend makes about 3-5 passes per tackle, way way way too much.

Results in you not being able to gain territory, or risking a bug destroying your field position by playing wide.

I hope that in a future pass the AI passing is toned down slightly in regular play and increased in broken play (support runners aren't really used)

Bit disappointing so far, but not worse then Rugby Challenge by ANY stretch of the imagination
(09-11-2015, 06:24 PM)mikeyo Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:21 PM)Whitey Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:17 PM)mikeyo Wrote: Lol this game is so poor which is a shame, forwards dont exist, to be honest I fell Rugby League live 2 was a better game, it is comical trying to move forward you have to throw the ball round like a complete idiot and the game is won on the basis of who makes the error or who has the ball in a lag fest match online. Backwards step from rugby league live 2.

Also with the career mode all the rosters are wrong in the championship look at say Hunslet you have the entire Leeds rhinos roster in the team because it seems like you guys did not do any research into the dual registration system in the UK, so when you play hunslet in the game you play against a load of players which are from Leeds Rhinos such as Paul aiton with just reduced stats. You get to shirt number 88 and stupid things like that, and half the time has about 80 percent of their roster not even playing lol.

Passing is incredibly clunky, and feels impossible to pass right, the ball does not even seem to travel realistically are smoothly, and the main let down is the defense it is just far too good and you cannot get into a arm wrestle, any rugby league game without a arm wrestle is broken, promised so many things and all we get is a game with fancy graphics and the worse mechanics ever. This game is probably on par with Rugby 15, congratulations Sad

Typical of someone who isn't very good at the game. However, thank you for your constructive criticism.

Not very good at the game I played RLL2 in legend and rarely lost a game online, pre release I was 1st in passing drill by a massive margin, if you don't feel this game is broken please go into Legend record the game and I want to see what type of tries you can score, do you run it down the middle and win by a arm wrestle. Of course not you are going to do daft zig zag running, spam passing from left to right and back to left and right for each tackle and think that's a game of rugby league. Mr pro.

If you're on Xbox One, I am more than happy to teach you how to play this game well. Just don't get upset when you lose.
(09-11-2015, 06:26 PM)mikeyo Wrote: That try from Matt Scott was created by that drive feature we sometimes happens when you move the analog up, but there is no physics system in running the ball in or tackling so that requires on you getting than animation on chance

You know what, I think you're spot on that one. Probably explains why we can't always get the go forward because it depends on luck of the animation and not physics & momentum.
Observations and Opinions are welcome... but this game is far from Broken.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-11-2015, 06:30 PM)Ruck Wrote: Observations and Opinions are welcome... but this game is far from Broken.

Send us footage on legend of a team playing it down the middle and come back to me Ruck, thanks, also let me know who put the championship rosters together, I could tell them how most squads are full of clone Super League players and how the finances are well off.
(09-11-2015, 06:29 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:17 PM)mikeyo Wrote: Lol this game is so poor which is a shame, forwards dont exist, to be honest I fell Rugby League live 2 was a better game, it is comical trying to move forward you have to throw the ball round like a complete idiot and the game is won on the basis of who makes the error or who has the ball in a lag fest match online. Backwards step from rugby league live 2.

Also with the career mode all the rosters are wrong in the championship look at say Hunslet you have the entire Leeds rhinos roster in the team because it seems like you guys did not do any research into the dual registration system in the UK, so when you play hunslet in the game you play against a load of players which are from Leeds Rhinos such as Paul aiton with just reduced stats. You get to shirt number 88 and stupid things like that, and half the time has about 80 percent of their roster not even playing lol.

Passing is incredibly clunky, and feels impossible to pass right, the ball does not even seem to travel realistically are smoothly, and the main let down is the defense it is just far too good and you cannot get into a arm wrestle, any rugby league game without a arm wrestle is broken, promised so many things and all we get is a game with fancy graphics and the worse mechanics ever. This game is probably on par with Rugby 15, congratulations Sad

Typical of someone who isn't very good at the game. However, thank you for your constructive criticism.

Not to get overly involved but why is it that if someone has a complaint about the game the go to answer is "You're just not very good at the game"?

Maybe he's decent at the game and just doesn't like it. Nothing wrong with him giving his opinion. BigAnt welcome constructive criticism.

I was being honest about the constructive criticism part, as it is his opinion.

However, the aspects that he has complained about are, in my opinion, not valid. They only describe what happens when you cannot play the game to its full potential.
(09-11-2015, 06:30 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:26 PM)mikeyo Wrote: That try from Matt Scott was created by that drive feature we sometimes happens when you move the analog up, but there is no physics system in running the ball in or tackling so that requires on you getting than animation on chance

You know what, I think you're spot on that one. Probably explains why we can't always get the go forward because it depends on luck of the animation and not physics & momentum.

I have scored a couple of barge over tries. It comes down to timing the fend/hit up with the drive feature (up on right anologue stick) and pressing the x button for a try. Get it wrong and you get held up. Time it right and it's all sweet
(09-11-2015, 06:33 PM)Whitey Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:29 PM)SOR Wrote:

Not to get overly involved but why is it that if someone has a complaint about the game the go to answer is "You're just not very good at the game"?

Maybe he's decent at the game and just doesn't like it. Nothing wrong with him giving his opinion. BigAnt welcome constructive criticism.

I was being honest about the constructive criticism part, as it is his opinion.

However, the aspects that he has complained about are, in my opinion, not valid. They only describe what happens when you cannot play the game to its full potential.

To think I am poor at the game because I feel its broken is invalid lol, any try scored on Legend is from throwing the ball around like a fruit cake on acid that's not rugby league, that's the Gold Coast Titans.
So now we're bringing the poor old Titans into this? Sad

Come on fellas, have mercy
(09-11-2015, 06:35 PM)mikeyo Wrote: To think I am poor at the game because I feel its broken is invalid lol, any try scored on Legend is from throwing the ball around like a fruit cake on acid that's not rugby league, that's the Gold Coast Titans.

This is pointless. It's just your word against mine. I can show you how to use the forwards properly in attack and defense. I guarantee that I win my matches by playing structured footy, as you see in the NRL.