Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game is broken
Lol this game is so poor which is a shame, forwards dont exist, to be honest I fell Rugby League live 2 was a better game, it is comical trying to move forward you have to throw the ball round like a complete idiot and the game is won on the basis of who makes the error or who has the ball in a lag fest match online. Backwards step from rugby league live 2.

Also with the career mode all the rosters are wrong in the championship look at say Hunslet you have the entire Leeds rhinos roster in the team because it seems like you guys did not do any research into the dual registration system in the UK, so when you play hunslet in the game you play against a load of players which are from Leeds Rhinos such as Paul aiton with just reduced stats. You get to shirt number 88 and stupid things like that, and half the time has about 80 percent of their roster not even playing lol.

Passing is incredibly clunky, and feels impossible to pass right, the ball does not even seem to travel realistically are smoothly, and the main let down is the defense it is just far too good and you cannot get into a arm wrestle, any rugby league game without a arm wrestle is broken, promised so many things and all we get is a game with fancy graphics and the worse mechanics ever. This game is probably on par with Rugby 15, congratulations Sad
I agree with some things you said, but Rugby 15? Come one, Rugby 15 shouldn't even be in the same sentence as RLL3
(09-11-2015, 06:17 PM)mikeyo Wrote: Lol this game is so poor which is a shame, forwards dont exist, to be honest I fell Rugby League live 2 was a better game, it is comical trying to move forward you have to throw the ball round like a complete idiot and the game is won on the basis of who makes the error or who has the ball in a lag fest match online. Backwards step from rugby league live 2.

Also with the career mode all the rosters are wrong in the championship look at say Hunslet you have the entire Leeds rhinos roster in the team because it seems like you guys did not do any research into the dual registration system in the UK, so when you play hunslet in the game you play against a load of players which are from Leeds Rhinos such as Paul aiton with just reduced stats. You get to shirt number 88 and stupid things like that, and half the time has about 80 percent of their roster not even playing lol.

Passing is incredibly clunky, and feels impossible to pass right, the ball does not even seem to travel realistically are smoothly, and the main let down is the defense it is just far too good and you cannot get into a arm wrestle, any rugby league game without a arm wrestle is broken, promised so many things and all we get is a game with fancy graphics and the worse mechanics ever. This game is probably on par with Rugby 15, congratulations Sad

Typical of someone who isn't very good at the game. However, thank you for your constructive criticism.
Yeah okay boss
(09-11-2015, 06:19 PM)Yuna Wrote: I agree with some things you said, but Rugby 15? Come one, Rugby 15 shouldn't even be in the same sentence as RLL3

I might be harsh, but at least a forward can make more than 2 meters in rugby 15, also at least you can barge over a try line still according to this game you can't do that. The only thing going for RLL3 is the graphics, all aboard the hype train choo choo.
You can barge over the try line, we just haven't figured / mastered it out yet

On the trailer it show its possible.
(09-11-2015, 06:21 PM)Whitey Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:17 PM)mikeyo Wrote: Lol this game is so poor which is a shame, forwards dont exist, to be honest I fell Rugby League live 2 was a better game, it is comical trying to move forward you have to throw the ball round like a complete idiot and the game is won on the basis of who makes the error or who has the ball in a lag fest match online. Backwards step from rugby league live 2.

Typical of someone who isn't very good at the game. However, thank you for your constructive criticism.

Not very good at the game I played RLL2 in legend and rarely lost a game online, pre release I was 1st in passing drill by a massive margin, if you don't feel this game is broken please go into Legend record the game and I want to see what type of tries you can score, do you run it down the middle and win by a arm wrestle. Of course not you are going to do daft zig zag running, spam passing from left to right and back to left and right for each tackle and think that's a game of rugby league. Mr pro.
Speaking of figuring stuff out. Has anyone successfully got quick play the ball? When i wiggle the RS, it either does nothing or I get a penalty.

And what is the definition of wiggle? Is it just moving the RS from left to right or twirling it in circles????
(09-11-2015, 06:23 PM)Yuna Wrote: You can barge over the try line, we just haven't figured / mastered it out yet

On the trailer it show its possible.

That try from Matt Scott was created by that drive feature we sometimes happens when you move the analog up, but there is no physics system in running the ball in or tackling so that requires on you getting than animation on chance and I think you would create a certain try near the line, but thats just lame you cant actually run over someone and put it down.
(09-11-2015, 06:21 PM)Whitey Wrote:

Not to get overly involved but why is it that if someone has a complaint about the game the go to answer is "You're just not very good at the game"?

Maybe he's decent at the game and just doesn't like it. Nothing wrong with him giving his opinion. BigAnt welcome constructive criticism.