Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
co-op career
So I bought the game yesterday
Played a few games enjoy the game mainly
But then began a career mode with my brother after getting through the beginning and to our first match there was never an option to choose sides so the game started with just 1 player I tryed everything I could think of to add a second player but couldn't find anything is there seriously no way to play 2 player in career mode because is so stupid and has pritty much killed the game for me and my brother

Does anyone know how to fix this if I'm doing something wrong or has this been addressed by anyone invlved in making the game because there has never been a rugby league game that ristricts you to only 1 player for career mode
This may sound silly but you are pressing square for add controller like the prompt on the screen says?

Co-op Career is massive for me too, hope this isnt an issue.
The is never an option to add him we play casual matches together but in Career once selecting play match the match starts without any choose sides option
The second controller is signed but still nothing to add him to the match
Oh dear, this really hurts.

I dread when an iteration of the game has certain features that work well but in the next iteration these simple features are suddenly gone!

I was hoping they'd let you play against another user in Career like FIFA - a warning prompt comes up telling you trophies will disabled but so what.

Ah well, unless they can patch it looks like co-op competition will have to do.
you can't play co-op in career mode
This a huge oversight and a will ruin the experience of the game for not only us, but a lot of other players who would have been looking forward to enjoying the much hyped career mode.!

I can understand the Be-a-Pro mode not having the co-op functionality, but this is the first time we haven't been able to co-op a career/coach mode.!
Absolutely appalling.!

Surely a patch is needed to rectify this.?
We're listening but please, it isn't the first time it hasn't had co-op in career, RLL2 was the first with it. You guys are making it sound like it's been in every RL game ever!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Then why would it be taken out if it was in RRL2
Why are we taking steps backwards
(09-10-2015, 04:26 PM)Ross Wrote: We're listening but please, it isn't the first time it hasn't had co-op in career, RLL2 was the first with it. You guys are making it sound like it's been in every RL game ever!

I thought it had been in every game, my apologies.

RLL1 was a long time ago.

Anyway, "were listening" sounds encouraging, cheers Ross.
We didn't realise what a big deal it was, we're hearing from you guys that it is.

I stand by my point though, we are listening but don't say "it's the first time" you haven't had it like it's been in every game prior - it's been in exactly one - the previous one.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com