Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hints and Tips
I love it when people say its not realistic enough then remove the salary cap :p
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
I'm dumb, really dumb, I signed billy slater to the knights and i have no idea if i can afford him, So i'm just going to play it out till next year ect, and see what happens...

It should be fine though, newcastle don't have a bunch of high profile players, and i didn't give billy his full market value

speaking of which do the players age at all in coach mode ? do their overall rating ect start decreasing over time ?

Aside from that, can you ever beat neck high tackle charges, i never do lol Smile also can you get suspended for anything else ? neck highs are the only thing i get in trouble for

I'm loving coach mode, Only thing i'm missing is the emails from players, Remember that from the ps2 games ? players would send you emails telling you if you don't give them X money they'll leave for Y team stuff like that, It was hilarious and i miss it

also when they left they would send one last cocky message '' i'm off to bigger and better things'' lol smug pricks,
(10-01-2015, 11:06 PM)cole phelps Wrote: I'm dumb, really dumb, I signed billy slater to the knights and i have no idea if i can afford him, So i'm just going to play it out till next year ect, and see what happens...

It should be fine though, newcastle don't have a bunch of high profile players, and i didn't give billy his full market value

speaking of which do the players age at all in coach mode ? do their overall rating ect start decreasing over time ?

Aside from that, can you ever beat neck high tackle charges, i never do lol Smile also can you get suspended for anything else ? neck highs are the only thing i get in trouble for

I'm loving coach mode, Only thing i'm missing is the emails from players, Remember that from the ps2 games ? players would send you emails telling you if you don't give them X money they'll leave for Y team stuff like that, It was hilarious and i miss it

also when they left they would send one last cocky message '' i'm off to bigger and better things'' lol smug pricks,

Wait...what? So u don't know if u can afford a player until the start of the new year? So u can just keep signing players and then only at the start if the new season u realise if u get to keep them or not? That would explain why my budget didn't move despite me signing Thaiday(87), Hodkinson(88) and Johnston(88) as well as 2 or 3 rising stars. Can someone please give me a thorough explanation on how coach mode works because right now I have no idea? Help would be greatly appreciated.
I actually support the Broncos but the Raider's logo looks cooler Cool
Do player stats Decrease as they get into their 30s would make it more realistic
(10-02-2015, 09:07 AM)Giraffe Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 11:06 PM)cole phelps Wrote: I'm dumb, really dumb, I signed billy slater to the knights and i have no idea if i can afford him, So i'm just going to play it out till next year ect, and see what happens...

Wait...what? So u don't know if u can afford a player until the start of the new year? So u can just keep signing players and then only at the start if the new season u realise if u get to keep them or not? That would explain why my budget didn't move despite me signing Thaiday(87), Hodkinson(88) and Johnston(88) as well as 2 or 3 rising stars. Can someone please give me a thorough explanation on how coach mode works because right now I have no idea? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone please help me? I am desperate to know because I have stopped playing my coach in fear it will become a dud. I will + rep you if you can provide a solid answer. Thanks in advance.
I actually support the Broncos but the Raider's logo looks cooler Cool
In defence all i do is press the R3 analogue stick for every tackle, seems to work effectively.
(10-02-2015, 09:07 AM)Giraffe Wrote:

nah, i only signed billy slater and resigned people i wanted coming out of contract, i also let a few people go, we'll see what happens i guess Smile
Kick from dummy half with hooker, if your around the 38m mark in the middle of the field you can get some nice 40/20s or kicks into the corner when you get a quick play the ball away.

Charge down, I wasn't charging down kicks in the beginning but I've started experimenting and if you sprint from dummy half you can catch the odd kick here and there.