Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hints and Tips
Hi Guys, first time poster long time lurker.

Thought id kick off a hints and tips thread. I don't have many yet but others may?

I'd like to hear some tips on hit-ups, breaking tackles, quick play the balls etc

After playing for a few hours last night I've found that it is far more effective kicking on the 4th tackle as opposed to the 5th. Managed to get away a 50m punt and trap the opposing fullback in their in-goal Big Grin
Impressive kick and chase dude.

I find as soon as you initiate an arm pin Tackle, immediately push you Right analogue towards whatever direction you want to move them to/to win the 'struggle'
I like this feature, but you have to be quick otherwise the computer/ or who you're versing could be quicker.
(09-10-2015, 11:32 AM)mattystorm1987 Wrote: Press the filter button in your line up screen n go to where it says feeder club n swap it from hide to show

I'll just leave this here for anyone who can't find the lower grade players for their squad.
Is it possible to throw a dummy I can't seem to work it out. Also how do you do a quick play the ball?
(09-10-2015, 02:35 PM)b00tychild Wrote: Is it possible to throw a dummy I can't seem to work it out. Also how do you do a quick play the ball?

I've got this one Yuna.

To dummy right, hold R1 and press L1 and reverse for a dummy to the left.
(09-10-2015, 02:41 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 02:35 PM)b00tychild Wrote: Is it possible to throw a dummy I can't seem to work it out. Also how do you do a quick play the ball?

I've got this one Yuna.

lol Thanks mate. Any idea on how to do a quick play ze ball? I was thinking maybe R2 was doing something but I'm not 100% sure.
(09-10-2015, 02:43 PM)b00tychild Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 02:41 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:

I've got this one Yuna.

lol Thanks mate. Any idea on how to do a quick play ze ball? I was thinking maybe R2 was doing something but I'm not 100% sure.

Wriggle the right stick, not sure what directions.
Right Stick wiggle to quick play the ball
I don't wiggle I swirl it in loops, seem's to work.

Tip for be a pro, draw and pass. So effective, especially if you are first receiver. I get a lot of players running off my shoulder which is great, i've put milford into three different holes in the past five minutes.
(09-10-2015, 02:44 PM)Yuna Wrote: Right Stick wiggle to quick play the ball

Thanks Yuna