Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Patch Ideas!
Thought I'd create a thread for everyone to post some suggestions for a future patch.

I'll start off.... 7 & 9 min half lengths for 13 a-side matches.

PS. Please don't post any details about glitches/bugs on this thread as there are other threads to setup about them.
undefined
Why have 9 mins when you have 10?
Able to view your team line up in be a pro mode so I know who I'm playing with

Able to view attributes in be a coach mode

Players name on the bottom when they have to ball including the A.I

Able to edit players stats without going through all this custom player bullshit
(09-10-2015, 09:53 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: Why have 9 mins when you have 10?

So I can spend 2 minutes of my life doing something else Big Grin
undefined
ability to select jerseys
better team management
able to see stats while recruiting
changing line up in club management instead of advance menu
rep teams in career
Can I ask why the referee is always loitering behind the ruck? I get him confused with the opposition fullback when making a break down the edge
- International Management in career mode.. quite disappointing that this isn't in the game.

- Challenge Cup in the English career mode, was partially included in RLL2 through simulation, but has completely gone from RLL3 (Why?!)

- I may be wrong with this one, but I've seen a few people say you can't be goal kicker in career mode. Maybe a place kick practice mode in career which can help you work up your stats and be selected as the main goal kicker? Something along those lines would be cool.

I haven't got the game yet, but this is what I can gather from watching videos, peoples reviews and other peoples complaints.
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
(09-10-2015, 10:05 AM)Makaveli Wrote: Can I ask why the referee is always loitering behind the ruck? I get him confused with the opposition fullback when making a break down the edge

Yeh the problem with that is they have similar jersey colour with the opposition. Especially in the 9's, the refs wear a white kit which very similar to the roosters kit
(09-10-2015, 09:56 AM)Yuna Wrote: Able to view your team line up in be a pro mode so I know who I'm playing with

Able to edit players stats without going through all this custom player bullshit

All good ideas can't tell who to select as goal kicker caz i cant see thier stats
(09-10-2015, 10:27 AM)napa Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 09:56 AM)Yuna Wrote: Able to view your team line up in be a pro mode so I know who I'm playing with

All good ideas can't tell who to select as goal kicker caz i cant see thier stats

Best workaround atm is go into fanhub and check your team lineup from there to view stats.