Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 AFL Finals Series
So who's tipping who in these finals series? I would like to see this much hypothesized Western Derby Grand Final. I even made a preenactment of the game using AFL Live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrKf9izv...e=youtu.be
That's what I like about Football!
That's amazing, really enjoyed watching the video and I agree that AFL Live is a good barometer because of the the skills aspects of the game are really fine tuned and well presented..

I am going for Richmond but I think West Coast will be really impressive in these finals series...

It's really hard to know how it'll play out but it's exciting..
(09-11-2015, 01:27 AM)Mootsy Wrote: That's amazing, really enjoyed watching the video and I agree that AFL Live is a good barometer because of the the skills aspects of the game are really fine tuned and well presented..

I am going for Richmond but I think West Coast will be really impressive in these finals series...

Hopefully that video becomes more relevant now that West Coast and Fremantle both have home preliminary finals.
(09-11-2015, 01:27 AM)Mootsy Wrote: That's amazing, really enjoyed watching the video and I agree that AFL Live is a good barometer because of the the skills aspects of the game are really fine tuned and well presented..

Well, that Derby Grand Final is now a distant dream.
Sadly, was looking forward to it, would have made it a more intense match.

If North win it then it's the first time someone's made it from outside fourth since the Blues in 1999 - which was the last time North won a flag - I expect it'd be the reverse result however and a very boring GF.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-26-2015, 06:08 PM)Ross Wrote: Sadly, was looking forward to it, would have made it a more intense match.

If North win it then it's the first time someone's made it from outside fourth since the Blues in 1999 - which was the last time North won a flag - I expect it'd be the reverse result however and a very boring GF.

And that was a different finals system. No team outside the top 4 has made the GF since this new finals system. It'd be interesting if Hawthorn can equal The Lions premiership record from 10 years ago.
(09-26-2015, 07:37 PM)AFL Wrote: It'd be interesting if Hawthorn can equal The Lions premiership record from 10 years ago.

If the mighty Cats couldn't then no one can Tongue
(09-26-2015, 07:40 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 07:37 PM)AFL Wrote: It'd be interesting if Hawthorn can equal The Lions premiership record from 10 years ago.

Well, Hawthorn themselves had a hand in that (2008).
(09-26-2015, 07:45 PM)AFL Wrote:

Well, Hawthorn themselves had a hand in that (2008).

Oh I know, my flat mate at the time is a Hawks fan, it was a bad day.

Especially without the salary cap concessions the Lions enjoyed.