Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
The game for me right now is pretty much unplayable because for whatever reaspny frame rate in menus and in game crashes all the way down to something like 10fps. I don't understand it at all because it's as if the game is acting like I'm on a PC that doesn't come close to meeting the specs for the game. The problem with that is I'm actually playing on Xbox One...
(11-10-2016, 09:54 AM)BenR34 Wrote: The game for me right now is pretty much unplayable because for whatever reaspny frame rate in menus and in game crashes all the way down to something like 10fps. I don't understand it at all because it's as if the game is acting like I'm on a PC that doesn't come close to meeting the specs for the game. The problem with that is I'm actually playing on Xbox One...

You'll need to do a full shutdown to fix that. Shutdown or restart the console from the sidebar, or hold the button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear it shutdown entirely.
(11-10-2016, 12:46 PM)bmadden Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 09:54 AM)BenR34 Wrote: The game for me right now is pretty much unplayable because for whatever reaspny frame rate in menus and in game crashes all the way down to something like 10fps. I don't understand it at all because it's as if the game is acting like I'm on a PC that doesn't come close to meeting the specs for the game. The problem with that is I'm actually playing on Xbox One...

You'll need to do a full shutdown to fix that. Shutdown or restart the console from the sidebar, or hold the button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear it shutdown entirely.

Yeh I've tried that and also uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still the same issue unfortunately
ive noticed an issue with the injury symbol. When ever someone gets injured and then interchanged the Symbol stays on the field still an is stuck on the half way line
150 hours in and I've found a new bug. On PC, rookie career mode, I had just come back from 18-0 down to lead 18-19, 2 minutes on the clock. In my head I'm planning a straight forward, run down the clock set but off the kick off, the ai catches and passes (as usual) and then..................................KNOCKS ON IN GENERAL PLAY!!!!!.........................Opposition scores, we lose 24-19. 

I have never seen a knock on other than in goal scoring a try so this can't be right, it just shouldn't happen, I want my money back.  Tongue
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Everytime I try to boot up the game (from steam) I am left with a black screen, but the sounds of the game running still appear, so why can't I see it? it has worked before on the same laptop, only noticed the problem recently after reinstalling it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, verifying files AND resetting my laptop, but none of these have fixed the problem.
Has anyone found a workaround for updated teams not showing up in career mode? It's getting ridiculous at this point