Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
I seem o be finding that forwards can slot field goals and kick accurately still. I think maybe because when you upgrade other attributes they all add up in the end and gives them a decent in field kicking stat of around 70-75. Smile
The online interchange errors are my biggest let down in the game. BIG ANT please fix
I disagree. I like how the interchange works online. What don't you like about it?
(09-19-2015, 05:38 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I disagree. I like how the interchange works online. What don't you like about it?
by

You make interchanges then it automatically swaps the players back using all your interchanges on quick match online. Bring fresh player on then he is automatically subbed back off for the player you subbed him for. Note auto interchange is off. So annoying and not right. The subbed player is on for like 30 seconds then automatically reversed
I'm not too sure that I have that issue, might be something Ross or HBk can answer. Smile
(09-19-2015, 05:51 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I'm not too sure that I have that issue, might be something Ross or HBk can answer. Smile

Im not the only one according to my facebook post. Interchanges are useless for me playing online as the just reverse what you done and uses all your subs and cant keep fresh players on the field

(09-19-2015, 05:54 PM)berkery77 Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 05:51 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I'm not too sure that I have that issue, might be something Ross or HBk can answer. Smile

Im not the only one according to my facebook post. Interchanges are useless for me playing online as the just reverse what you done and uses all your subs and cant keep fresh players on the field

How do I report this. Thanks
(09-19-2015, 12:19 AM)Imagination_11 Wrote: Whoever says you need to play this game like real life rugby league is clearly over their head. The game is an absolute joke on difficulties higher than amateur.

Just when you think you're getting a bit of momentum there's a ball strip or a tackle that completely slows down any momentum you had. Forget about set plays, over laps, quick play the balls or anything like that, the only chance you have of scoring is playing hot potato (which seems to be all the AI can do). 90% of the tries I've conceded have been the result of the AI fending off my defence and then going into super speed to score.

I make a break with Ferguson and Segeyaro is able to catch up and make a tackle. But when Soward makes a break Jennings can't catch up? What's up with that?

It's bewildering how a sports game can be so frustrating and unrealistic.

I agree with this. On amateur you can play like an actual game of rugby league, only downside i find of that level is that players don't sprint on attack which completely breaks that difficulty level. Then I up to pro and I have never played a game like an actual rugby game. Offence is usually just dart from dummy half and pass. Halves in my experience so far feel kind of useless, as do big players. Players like Corey Oates can carry four players for at least five to ten meters after contact, and is rarely tackled one on one yet there's been countless time's where I've almost scored a try, only to be stopped by a small player right on the try line and sat on my ass. Momentum doesn't play a factor at all.

I dunno maybe i'm playing wrong and I'm going to give it another crack tonight, but it just infuriating. I can't make a clean break with any of my fast players, AI can serve around me but I can't do it on pro or above, they are like heat seeking missiles where AI will chain together a step, two fends, break a tackle then flash off to score.

It feels like playing on beginner but reversed. Lower difficulties make your players better and ai worse, but going up makes ai better and yours worse. I use low tackle 80% of the time and yet my player still tackles around the arms and always gets fended. I thought lower tackle was to avoid fends? Not to mention if I'm getting beaten in a tackle, my team mates won't come in and help. They just stand around until the opposition ai is off running again.

How do I report this. Thanks

Id say PM Ross(the CEO of Bigant)

Link to his profile; https://forum.bigant.com/user-7.html Smile
If Big ant allowed players to sprint on amateur i'd never leave that difficulty.
Krypter, just keep having at it man, I'm on legend and I'm finding it easier every time to make a clean break, just keep practicing. Say if your spreading right, Try taking to the line with eg. Thurston and just before you reach the line strafe to the left a bit and put in a flat ball to eg.roberts. Smile

It draws the defender and opens the gap a bit.