Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(09-18-2015, 09:58 PM)BenR34 Wrote: Fullback never comes to left side on attack

I noticed this as well. Would be good if he changed it up a bit.
(09-19-2015, 09:39 AM)Bob Gnarly Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 09:58 PM)BenR34 Wrote: Fullback never comes to left side on attack

I noticed this as well. Would be good if he changed it up a bit.

Would be a good way to make use of the two vacant attacking line options (outside of set up for punt and set up for field goal). Have the left and right arrows as fullback joins attack left or fullback joins attack right.

Either that or attack deep/attack at line. Any additional options for structure in attack to match the options in defence would be a welcome addition, the only game that has had them was Rugby League 3 I believe.
Money won from game objectives are not going onto my budget so how do you make money to resign players etc??
(09-18-2015, 11:36 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A simple "wrong" would have been just fine.
(09-19-2015, 11:58 AM)TinyBobcat Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 11:36 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A simple "wrong" would have been just fine.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. :p
Why does the ai coach interchange fullback all the time ??? career mode . opposition scored 40 points in 3 min. half back is deadest lazy and unless I get in there and call ball all the time they just do dummy half runs or go down the blind . U put players in massive holes or create overlap and they pass, don't pass or keep passing until they drop it. halves are almost locked to 1 side. I like to play safe and simple 3 forward hit ups go wide on 4th and kick and chase the ai trying to pull a rabit out of hat every play frustrating lol. would be nice to have more attacking tactics eg attacking, neutral, safe to suit dry pitch, wet pitch field position ect. great game overall just a few frustrating things in career mode is it possible to play with a friend on the same side online ??
Hey all, Is anyone aware of the frame rate skipping issue in this game on ps4? Will work fine and then randomly (seems to be random) the game will start to skip frames? Once loaded into a match this occurs, and then continues after happening in one game. Have restarted ps4 and it fixes this but only for a while, then randomly again it starts to skip frames. It seems to skip the most when players go into contact, this of course is only happening when it is actually skipping ha. (not very good at explaining but hoping there is some help or a fix) Smile
Does anyone know how to change the date of birth on created players? When I go to change it it stays at 01/01/90

Fixed- I also want to know what happens to the players if I replace a club in career mode?
Why in a online quick match you make some interchanges and they work but then they swap back automatically at random times and use all your interchanges. Note automatic interchange was disabled

Fullback only comes up on the right side. Hows can Aiden tolman and Dayne weston kick a field goal from 51 metres out? Seriously. Most annoying thing is people quiting online matches and you recieving only a draw on the leaderboard. needs to be fixed

So many strips which you cant counter