Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
Please post any Anomalies you might find.

Please make the reports "dry" - no emotive terms just facts so that we can ascertain the issues and do our best to fix them.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Repost so in the right section - there is a clipping glitch when playing be a pro as a prop and waiting to return a kickoff, it is only visual and hasn't affected gameplay
The zooming out when you hold the pass buttons doesn't work properly like it does in RLL2. Like it barely zooms out at all and the passing icons comes up too late
A bug I've noticed seems to occur only in the nines BAP. Where the hooker can pass ridiculously forward to a player standing to the right and in front of him. The ball disappears for a second, then the player has it about two meters ahead. Sometimes called forward, sometimes not.
Unfortunately I'm experiencing crashing now, everytime I enter career (rookie) and try to 'advance to next event' I get a crash, I have played one full season and am mid way through a 9s comp

The game only crashes in this particular save as I have multiple careers under different saves

Update - tried a work around by using the 'calendar' instead but this also caused crashing so my career is stuck
In Competition mode you only have access to 17 player squads and not the teams full squads
players who dont goal kick goal kcikng in career mode.

Eg Jeremy Smith - Knights
Cherry-Evans over Lyon?

Btw games I awesome Ross WELL DONE
(09-10-2015, 12:30 AM)davies11 Wrote: Unfortunately I'm experiencing crashing now, everytime I enter career (rookie) and try to 'advance to next event' I get a crash, I have played one full season and am mid way through a 9s comp

The game only crashes in this particular save as I have multiple careers under different saves

Update - tried a work around by using the 'calender' instead but this also caused crashing so my career is stuck

Damn. We will be in touch in the morning, we'll get right on this.

- you can't view players attributes list when determining a goal kicker ect.

- no two player career mode Sad

- iv actually had no injuries to me or the A.I in the 6 games I played, on veteran and realistic injuries on.

- when you click on roster management in coach mode, you only get to look at the model.
@Yuna You do understand that your reports are not going to help us fix anything?

No context. No detail. Difficulty, time, score, teams, etc.