Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rep teams on Career Mode?
(09-14-2015, 04:53 PM)Ross Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 04:05 PM)bert_harbinson Wrote: It is funny that in the end we are most likely going to pay money for what is a pretty big oversight on Big Ants part.

Why would that be the most likely outcome? We've never done that before and we've also had free Steam updates for DBC for over a year.

I have never suggested that we would add features for $ - not once.

geez.

It's not you, it's people saying they will pay money for something as small as this. These people are the reason micro-transactions are such a big thing in games these days.
(09-14-2015, 04:05 PM)bert_harbinson Wrote: It is funny that in the end we are most likely going to pay money for what is a pretty big oversight on Big Ants part.

Why would that be the most likely outcome? We've never done that before and we've also had free Steam updates for DBC for over a year.

geez.

All purely based on assumption, as my previous post states. My main point of assumption is that this would be quite a big update to achieve, therefore time consuming/costly. I see it as a similar update to what WC was to RLL2 (on a smaller scale) which was extra $ for owners of RLL2.

I haven't played DBC, so I wouldn't know if you left out such an important feature that needed patching.

Here's hoping that you guys can achieve it without requiring us to pay extra $.
Big ant never said anything about it being paid dlc, it was fans who brought it up.
(09-14-2015, 04:58 PM)bert_harbinson Wrote:

geez.

All purely based on assumption, as my previous post states. My main point of assumption is that this would be quite a big update to achieve, therefore time consuming/costly. I see it as a similar update to what WC was to RLL2 (on a smaller scale) which was extra $ for owners of RLL2.

I haven't played DBC, so I wouldn't know if you left out such an important feature that needed patching.

Here's hoping that you guys can achieve it without requiring us to pay extra $.

Your first post mentioned nothing of assumption, your second did.

If you don't know about DBC then stop continuing to make assumptions.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com