Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbreak...
Sad 
This has never happened to me in my entire life of gaming, until today...

I guess the staff weren't thinking clearly with so many people in the store so close to closing time, but whatever their excuse, I'm pisssssssssedddd Angry

By the time I can get back there tomorrow afternoon they will probably be sold out also, hooray for my luck.

I'd laugh if I wasn't too busy crying, lol.

[Image: r1h8hi.png]
Happened to me once with a wrestling game. Bought WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2010 and got 2008 instead. Was pissed.
(09-09-2015, 08:10 PM)SOR Wrote: Happened to me once with a wrestling game. Bought WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2010 and got 2008 instead. Was pissed.

TODAY OF ALL DAYS :'(

It didn't register at first, I opened the case and was like, that's weird there's an xbox logo on my.... Oh... OH FOR F...
LOL WTF!!!!!
I hope that the store gives you credit towards another game. This is unacceptable
where did you buy the game from? never buy a game that is not sealed.
That is so bad - feel really sorry for you Sad

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-09-2015, 08:14 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: where did you buy the game from? never buy a game that is not sealed.

They don't seal the games anymore. They put the box out infront to display, you grab the box, take it to the counter and then they will give you the CD from their locked draw.
This type of thing wouldn't happen in Wollongong. Dragons Girl is probably from Kogarah.
I'm surprised they bothered to de-case stock.