Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fanhub (only psn!!)???
Just got the game ps4 gameplay is an improvement from RLL2 im pretty impressed although the fanhub is only accessible if I can connect to my wifi which I can't.. I've tried the password on the back of my router and that doesn't work.. so I'm not able to edit teams or players?? Sad
How can you not know your own wifi password?
Hahahahaha
(09-09-2015, 07:24 PM)Any Chance Wrote: Just got the game ps4 gameplay is an improvement from RLL2 im pretty impressed although the fanhub is only accessible if I can connect to my wifi which I can't.. I've tried the password on the back of my router and that doesn't work.. so I'm not able to edit teams or players?? Sad

Do you have access to a computer, if so you can try logging into the router and check what your wifi name and password is.

trying 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1

PS: those I.P address is your gateway to your router.
(09-09-2015, 07:27 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 07:24 PM)Any Chance Wrote: Just got the game ps4 gameplay is an improvement from RLL2 im pretty impressed although the fanhub is only accessible if I can connect to my wifi which I can't.. I've tried the password on the back of my router and that doesn't work.. so I'm not able to edit teams or players?? Sad

Do you have access to a computer, if so you can try logging into the router and check what your wifi name and password is.

trying 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1

PS: those I.P address is your gateway to your router.

I've signed in to PSN and setup my account so its working now but it says there is a new update available for rll3 and must be installed to continue using online features..
Soooooo continue with the update.
That's crazy talk, Mav.
there is nothing that prompts me to install it?