Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moments
I thought I'd make a thread where we could post moments we had. Good or bad. We haven't got any of those so.

I was playing with Big Ant black against Broncos. Me in the game made a break, got run down by jack reed.

fml.
Went to EB Games this morning. They said "Come back tomorrow". Went to class, assumed game wouldn't be at EB Games and walked home. Came home, was eating a bacon burger and saw game was released. FML
(09-09-2015, 06:24 PM)SOR Wrote: Went to EB Games this morning. They said "Come back tomorrow". Went to class, assumed game wouldn't be at EB Games and walked home. Came home, was eating a bacon burger and saw game was released. FML

Life is hard

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
Thats baaaaad luck.
I caught the ball in my own 10, got dragged back in goal :'(
(09-09-2015, 07:25 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: I caught the ball in my own 10, got dragged back in goal :'(

you got pumped. did you record it? would be awesome to see that.
(09-09-2015, 07:30 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 07:25 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: I caught the ball in my own 10, got dragged back in goal :'(

you got pumped. did you record it? would be awesome to see that.

Lol yep
Actually, I wasnt recording :/
i think i have scored one of the best acrobat trys ever!!! like he almost plants the ball on the chalk but doesn't and his whole body outside in mid air looks so sick, uploading the footage now!!
(09-09-2015, 08:15 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: i think i have scored one of the best acrobat trys ever!!! like he almost plants the ball on the chalk but doesn't and his whole body outside in mid air looks so sick, uploading the footage now!!

What'syour channel KiS?
(09-09-2015, 08:15 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: i think i have scored one of the best acrobat trys ever!!! like he almost plants the ball on the chalk but doesn't and his whole body outside in mid air looks so sick, uploading the footage now!!

Yeh I saw a try like that in Auckland 9s