Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My review / findings
Hi all,

I'll be constantly adding my findings as I play the game today.

At the moment

The game has a decent learning curve. Tackling its change, you can't just hold down or button mash, you have to time it right.

Kicking is harder too, you have less time to aim your kick.

Passing has been improved and more responsive. The good thing is you have to time your passes, bad passes gets punished easily.

I'm playing on Veteran and Legend difficulty at moment trying to find the right balance. Anything below that is too easy.
why kicking harder?, you barely had any time in RLL2, so im assuming can't kick from dummy half?
Play franchise
(09-09-2015, 04:09 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: why kicking harder?, you barely had any time in RLL2, so im assuming can't kick from dummy half?

In RLL2, defence rushed quickly to you

In RLL3, defence line is much more slower but the game allows you less time to kick

Hope it makes sense.

The graphics is really good btw
(09-09-2015, 04:11 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 04:09 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: why kicking harder?, you barely had any time in RLL2, so im assuming can't kick from dummy half?

In RLL2, defence rushed quickly to you

In RLL3, defence line is much more slower but the game allows you less time to kick

Hope it makes sense.

Oh ok got ya.
30% to go then i can play. so what difficulty should i start Yuna? Legend?
Probably pro, don't waste your time anything less
The only thing that is annoying me so far is the sim results are not realistic if you play short or long games in competition mode.

I like playing 20 minute halves and the sim scores are ridiculous.
What are the scores? An example of 2-3 would be great.
Bugger... that was something i brought up at the start.
On 5 minutes a half I did not see a team score over 20 once and in 20 minute halves the whole round pretty much had scores in the 40's and there was one game where it was 70-46