Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Release date eve
Wink 
So...we're finally here, 1 more day to go. What's everyone doing today to pass time??
Wait several hours before it's actually the 9th in my country.
Yeh its the 9th in Aus aswell
Well I got the day off today so i will probably just play rll2 and madden 16 all day.
My Xbox One copy has been shipped from The Gamesmen, just checked the tracking number and it says on board with driver for delivery today. Should hopefully have my copy before lunch time
Yuna! I thought you said that you had to wait until 16th September! Did you buy a New Gen console
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
Going to go to class, come home, watch a film or something, go to bed and wake up Thursday morning to a day off and a new Rugby League game.

(09-09-2015, 06:49 AM)Tom Wrote: Well I got the day off today so i will probably just play rll2 and madden 16 all day.

Centrelink gives days off?

Budum tich...
Work for the doll.
(09-09-2015, 07:12 AM)SOR Wrote: Going to go to class, come home, watch a film or something, go to bed and wake up Thursday morning to a day off and a new Rugby League game.

(09-09-2015, 06:49 AM)Tom Wrote: Well I got the day off today so i will probably just play rll2 and madden 16 all day.

Budum tich...

Too young to get payments from centrelink
(09-09-2015, 07:48 AM)Tom Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 07:12 AM)SOR Wrote: Going to go to class, come home, watch a film or something, go to bed and wake up Thursday morning to a day off and a new Rugby League game.

Budum tich...

Too young to get payments from centrelink

To*

Sors rubbing off on me.