Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is the PC version delayed
The line about piracy might fly with those that have short memories, but not with those that are still seething over the previous excuse we got.

Yes.. I'm still waiting for Rugby League Live 2 for PC.

It was promised in EXACTLY the same way from media releases, and was dropped due to concerns about making money from PC sales.

It now seems history is repeating itself.

Send a rocket up TruBlu or whoevers arse you need to, and get PC gamers the game they deserve.

We've been waiting MORE than long enough for it, and should have had the first release to make up for RLL2.
We were the owners and publishers of DBC on Steam. We delayed it. I guess we were appeasing ourselves? Whatever.....

For those with even shorter memories - We did AFL on PC, we did DBC on PC, we have already got RLL3 FanHub on PC.

Yes, RLL2 didn't get released on PC however the circumstances were not EXACTLY the same, indeed it bears nearly no resemblance.
I'm not talking Don Bradman Cricket.

Rugby League Live 2 was marketed for XB360/PS3/Wii/PC (from memory). I know PC was a certainty.

It got released for consoles and everyone kept asking where it was for PC.

It was then stated that PC was dropped over concerns for sales.

That game landed October 2012. So PC owners have been waiting since Rugby League Live 1 (Feb 2011) for another league game.

Thus you can understand the frustration of many PC gamers.
I don't think the Fanhub cuts the mustard Ross when there is a full game released : \

But it's Tru Blu's decision anyway...
I understand the frustration but it's not the same. RLL3 will come out on PC.
(09-10-2015, 12:36 AM)Mattaust Wrote: I don't think the Fanhub cuts the mustard Ross when there is a full game released : \

But it's Tru Blu's decision anyway...

Seriously.... I am not saying that it does - it is an indication that we have Steam publishing in place for the game, a major hurdle overcome.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Is there a timeframe for when we'll be informed of the release date for the PC version?
You know I'll report it as soon as I am allowed.
(09-10-2015, 12:36 AM)Ross Wrote: I understand the frustration but it's not the same. RLL3 will come out on PC.

Thanks Ross Smile That's more than positive news enough.

Just as long as the game is released before Sharks win their first premiership, or we'll all be old and grey waiting.

Are you able to tell us if we will definitely need a gamepad to play the game? As I need to prepare for a conversation with "The Minister of Finance" if that's the case :-)
Get some knee-pads, you will definitely need a gamepad Smile