Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is the PC version delayed
I want to play the game and I don't have a one or a four and I want to play on the PC as I feel it will provide the best experience, but it seems strange how this is the platform which is delayed when it will be a download copy, was there issues with porting it? I thought the game would be first made for the PC platform when making it anyway.
Don't you know nothing bro. Consoles are like soooo much more popular, powerful and cost productive than PC's. Don't know why anyone would play games on pc.
All we know is that the PC version is a few months behind. I doubt there would be any issues, just unsure on why they don't release it on the 10th.
RLL3 Online comps http://www.bglmedia.com
I doubt there's much demand for pc versions anyway. Why would tru blu waste their money.
Because PC's are better than consoles so they release on Playstation and Xbox first so they don't lose out on money. The PC Version is coming but it is a delayed start from the Consoles.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
hahahaha nah consoles are better than PC's by a long mile.
https://forum.bigant.com/thread-3634.html
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
It's TB policy. Probably to encourage PC users to buy it on console aswell.
So they are going to force my hand and make me buy a Xbox one because they did not find it cost effective to release a PC version. Well its not cost effective to run a rugby league game anyway go figure, thanks for wasting me money on a shit box one for a few months
(09-08-2015, 09:54 PM)mikeyo Wrote: I want to play the game and I don't have a one or a four and I want to play on the PC as I feel it will provide the best experience, but it seems strange how this is the platform which is delayed when it will be a download copy, was there issues with porting it? I thought the game would be first made for the PC platform when making it anyway.

The PC version is delayed so that console sales are as successful as possible before the PC version is released which brings with it the risk of pirated copies of the game. I'm personally disappointed this is the way it is handled considering the security is already in place to combat this issue.