Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rll3 on the Playstation store?
(09-08-2015, 05:51 PM)Tom Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 05:48 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 05:46 PM)NZDRAGON Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 03:57 PM)Yuna Wrote: Calm down mate, its just a forum

Take your own advice first mate.

Mate why you got to be mad? Your Dragons made the 8.

He already knows the dogs of war are going to win Saturday

I understand that but the Dragons are in with a shot and he doesn't need to be so crabby.
Thanks for clearing up some of these questions Ross it is greatly appreciated. I brought my PS Store wallet top up yesterday for this game and would have been disappointed if we couldn't get it.

My understanding is the only down point is if the game breaks street date that we still have to wait until proper date on the store? Doesn't matter I am about 2 hours away from the closest shop thats going to carry it.
Legend is what Legend does!
(09-08-2015, 06:47 PM)v8stfg Wrote: Doesn't matter I am about 2 hours away from the closest shop thats going to carry it.

You have no idea how envious I am of you being able to live that way.

I'd love to live in some small town that is 2 hours from a major retailer. My goal in life is literally to tough it out in a city for 20 years of my life and retreat to a country area at around 40 or so.
(09-08-2015, 07:22 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 06:47 PM)v8stfg Wrote: Doesn't matter I am about 2 hours away from the closest shop thats going to carry it.

I'd love to live in some small town that is 2 hours from a major retailer. My goal in life is literally to tough it out in a city for 20 years of my life and retreat to a country area at around 40 or so.

It's great at times but at other times (like today) it kinda sucks.
When DBC was released I went to every store here - we only have 4, Big W, Harvey Norman, CD Revolution and Target and no one had it so I came home and brought it online and downloaded it.

A week later (so like 6 days after release date) I gave a mate of mine a lift into town to get DBC and they told him 'it's released tomorrow so will take us about a week to get it' - I was telling him it was BS as I had been playing it for a week but he ordered and waited for it.

Now it seems as though even if Street Date gets confirmed broken today - and there are many stores in NZ selling it already - that my understanding is I still have to wait until tomorrow for the PS Store gets it, and it annoys me as the download speeds out this way are crap, and it means my mate will be off to pick up his copy before mine even becomes available Sad

I have the account credit sitting there waiting for the game too.
Legend is what Legend does!
Bloody hell I started a shit fight here.
(09-09-2015, 10:24 AM)v8stfg Wrote:

When DBC was released I went to every store here - we only have 4, Big W, Harvey Norman, CD Revolution and Target and no one had it so I came home and brought it online and downloaded it.

A week later (so like 6 days after release date) I gave a mate of mine a lift into town to get DBC and they told him 'it's released tomorrow so will take us about a week to get it' - I was telling him it was BS as I had been playing it for a week but he ordered and waited for it.

Now it seems as though even if Street Date gets confirmed broken today - and there are many stores in NZ selling it already - that my understanding is I still have to wait until tomorrow for the PS Store gets it, and it annoys me as the download speeds out this way are crap, and it means my mate will be off to pick up his copy before mine even becomes available Sad

The town i live in has only got 3 stores that sells games Video Eazy, Dick Smiths and country target. It sucks when you want games like rll3 or dbc because they usually get stock 2 weeks later. That's why i stick to buying games online and save all the hassle of scratched disk or shit game cover.
Can we expect a 12am release tonight on the PS Store?

lmao can u imagine
(09-09-2015, 11:23 AM)LukeMahoney Wrote: Can we expect a 12am release tonight on the PS Store?

lmao can u imagine

Anyone know if it is a World Wide Release for PS store? Including U.S..

Is it released tomorrow on PS4 store?

Cheers and Salud
Listen guys, calm down it's just a game after all... but more importantly...

DBC appeared in the Xbox Live list the day of release after not being available for pre-order either.

Wake up tomorrow morning and it will be there I'd imagine Smile
(09-09-2015, 11:12 AM)Tom Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 10:24 AM)v8stfg Wrote:

The town i live in has only got 3 stores that sells games Video Eazy, Dick Smiths and country target. It sucks when you want games like rll3 or dbc because they usually get stock 2 weeks later. That's why i stick to buying games online and save all the hassle of scratched disk or shit game cover.

I was moreso talking about the general way of life. I'm sure in a town of 1000-2000 or so a majority of you would all know eachother and be friendly towards one another.

The problem living in a regional city like I do is the fact that nobody knows eachother and are rude to one another. It's rare that someone you don't know actually engages you in conversation.