Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Preorder Is On The Way!!!
(09-08-2015, 10:18 PM)SneakyMules Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 10:13 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: target $69 Tongue

Not on the website. You serious?

all new releases iv seen at my local target always come at $69.
(09-08-2015, 10:33 PM)GreyGirrafe1140 Wrote: If it's joel I'm Harry

HAZZA!
SORZAAAA!!!
(09-08-2015, 08:04 PM)lionmaul Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 10:14 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 09:17 AM)markh19 Wrote: I just got a message that my preorder has been dispatched. It is going to be a long couple of days anticipating its arrival!Big Grin

Bet you we'll all get it before you Big Grin

We'll be all playing it, uploading screenshots and videos while you will be biting your nails and checking your mailbox every 30mins Big Grin

Ha, ha this reminds of a time when I chased down a mail man because I was fairly sure he had the game in his truck and he missed putting it in my mailbox. A 120 kilos of grown arse man coming at him at a full sprint, older dude got a little petrefied.Smile I was casually in my front yard when he stop to put the mail in my mail box. I noticed a brown good size evelope in his truck , but he left and did not put the brown envelope in , this was on a Saturday so I knew I had to wait until Monday for next delivery. As he was driving of I thought " that sure looked like the packaging for the game" So I sprinted after him and I was correct he had overlooked it and it was my package. So he politely hand it to me and said he was sorry he had missed it. Moral of the story , keep a close eye on your postal workerSmile.

Cheers and Salud

In case you read this story I edited it, originally i put 220 kilosSmile made mistake actually Its 120 kilos, since been using pounds for some time. Although the story is probably funnier with image of 220 kilos at a full sprint. That would be one really big boySmile

Cheers and Salud
I think someone has stolen my nickname!
(09-08-2015, 06:42 PM)JDobz Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 06:41 PM)Broncos85 Wrote: Should be getting my copy tomorrow
Has been dispatched from the Gamesmen and paid for overnight express freight I'm in Brisbane so should get delivered tomorrow

I can't see that arriving tomorrow

Just checked the tracking number and it is on board for delivery today, should hopefully arrive before lunch time