Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beau Ryan Scandal.....?
Is that legit or are you telling lies bruz? It sounds stupid but a the same time probable.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...Brant.html

SOR never lies.
Wow, unless he's better than acting than we thought, I don't think he's going to go that far.

I didn't think he went that far with her, I thought it was just a kiss or something.
The Daily Fail? You're using the Daily Fail as a source?

There is a reason that it is the most ridiculed newspaper in Britain.
The DailyMail has really just got it's bad reputation for click bait and trolls in the comment section. They're definitely a credible news source.

DailyMail is my news source of choice personally.
Most of my online friends are British. Trust me, their reputation is about more than that.
Regardless, they're still trustworthy.
I don't trust any newspaper with an blatant political bias.
Hate to break it to you Steeler but most newspapers and a lot of television shows are biased politically.

Good example is one of those "Current Affairs" shows (Don't remember which one) that air on Channel Nine. Always whining about how the government doesn't look after the "Aussie Battler" and always catering to the left wing audience. They'll do an occasional "Conning the system" story but most of the time it's "Miss Bailey lives with her mother, her daughter and her daughters boyfriend and they can't all work...Because of the GOVERNMENT!". Meanwhile, if you watch the story you recognize Miss Bailey is 40, has no employable skills and wants a job 20 minutes from home whilst the daughter has facial tattoos and the boyfriend looks like a drug addict.

7 PM project over on Channel Ten are absolutely horrific at this. They're so left wing that I can't even watch them. "Ohhh! Someone said a feminist should die on Facebook! Lets do a 10 minute interview on it!"

Ugh.
I've been edited by Media when I get interviewed about Industry and Government issues often to the point of an opposite meaning. You always have to read between the lines.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com