Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beau Ryan Scandal.....?
The Media does suck lol... but thankfully the papers are going to start being worth reading again. Only really bother with them come Finals Time.

"September 10th can't come quick enough." Amen to that.... Finals Footy and RLL3... It's going to be a good weekend. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Ruck Wrote: The Media does suck lol... but thankfully the papers are going to start being worth reading again. Only really bother with them come Finals Time.

"September 10th can't come quick enough." Amen to that.... Finals Footy and RLL3... It's going to be a good weekend. Smile

Yes, September 11th. I'm having a gathering of mates to play a tourney of RLL3, which I will have played all day on the 10th. I have two teams I like to play as, the Sharks and Brisbane.

I should be ready to dominate with either team, unless one of the guys manages to pilot their sides extra well and bring both my towering hopes crashing down. Then I'll not remember that date in a good way at all. Sad

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/04/ru...Coverstory

Why did I link that? Because during the video they say "Who has friends come around to play". Simple answer is someone with friends. Smile

Once I organize where I'm getting it from... I'm going to have to do the same thing. Not sure if your tournament includes drinking, but that is my handicap / insurance incase things don't go well.... Either way the way this game looks, I think losing might actually be almost acceptable.

Sharkies are a great choice... not sure about that other team though. Sunday is the big day isn't it? Go the Sharkies!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-07-2015, 09:42 PM)Ruck Wrote: http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/04/ru...Coverstory

Why did I link that? Because during the video they say "Who has friends come around to play". Simple answer is someone with friends. Smile

Once I organize where I'm getting it from... I'm going to have to do the same thing. Not sure if your tournament includes drinking, but that is my handicap / insurance incase things don't go well.... Either way the way this game looks, I think losing might actually be almost acceptable.

Sharkies are a great choice... not sure about that other team though. Sunday is the big day isn't it? Go the Sharkies!!!

Yeah it's great having a gaming group of mates, there's around 8 of us in total and it's much better than online I've found (the cable doesn't get pulled). There's usually a few drinks, but it seems to hinder people later on. Tongue

Yes, hoping the Sharks can actually do something in a finals series for once. It'd be a miracle to have them actually win it one time.

Yeah nothing beats playing in the same room... the fun, the sledging and the sledging.

Fingers Crossed on that one...
Mad Max is awesome.....
Haven't watched it yet... besides, Tom Hardy is good but he's no Mel Gibson. Should use the Bane Mask in every movie he does... "I WAS BORN IN THE THUNDERDOME...."
The game......I haven't seen the movie either.
Ah... I see... I'll put it on my to-do list.... got a lot to go through before Max gets a look in.
Beau Ryan has now moved to Hollywood in hopes of launching an acting career.

Made me laugh out loud. I've said it before, he's the second worst actor I've seen in my life. Hollywood film career will result in a couple of walk ons and an independent movie or two. That's it.