Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beau Ryan Scandal.....?
(09-07-2015, 08:32 PM)Steeler Wrote: I have a very different opinion of what the public is entitled to.

Whatever lavish lifestyle he may or may not live is payed for by the entertainment he gives people when he is at work. Whatever he does when he is not at work is none of our business. Being a public figure does not mean that we own him. It does not mean that he isn't just as entitled to a private life as you and I.

I agree with this totally. Given that it is public news now, my opinion is that it sucks and I feel bad for her fiance, but that's it. The rest of it is their family business. People who want to run famous people's personal lives (which they never did 20 years ago), probably want to stare in on what they've done in the toilet too.

(09-07-2015, 08:37 PM)Ruck Wrote: IF it really is an issue it's one between his wife and him.

Exactly.
(09-07-2015, 08:37 PM)Ruck Wrote: All this is, is an example of a Magazine cashing in on gossip and a nobody cashing in on his ex.

This piece is harsh. This "nobody" isn't pretending to be a somebody. He obviously isn't doing it for fame. He had a fiance, that he was engaged to marry.

He's a fit, well groomed guy, who could've been a jerk and cheated on her. He kept his standards and morals, was by all accounts very good to her and she betrayed his trust in a massive way.

If your missus did that to you and she wanted to just explain it away and make you accept it and move on, do you think you could basically go "okay, I won't make you pay for this" and not do what he did? The guy will be gutted and insanely p***ed off.

I don't think he's doing it for the money. It screams payback for being very badly hurt.

I say nobody as apart from being the (ex)boyfriend of that Hi 5 Chick (which isn't that big of a deal and means less when "I'm A Celebrity (A word loosely used for that "show")" aspect, no one knows who this guy is.

Personally, No, I wouldn't go running to the media to cash in on my "famous" ex's romantic liaison. If it was over then it's over... being hurt doesn't excuse airing your dirty laundry in a national publication, it just seems petty. Sure he's doing it to be Vindictive and he's being paid to do so.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Does it matter that he's a nobody? If something bad happened to you should you not report it because you're not famous, Ruck?
Relationships break up all the time SOR, the only reason this boy ran to a magazine was because his Ex would provide him a payday. Good luck selling that story if she's just Lauren Nobody from Nowhere... ok, sure he might get $100 from a smaller magazine, but time to be a man and move on.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'm glad this story came out and wasn't just swept under the carpet. It shows who Beau Ryan really is, plus do you think he would of told his wife if the story was never published Beau Ryan that is a pretty low act on your wife and also your baby.
(09-07-2015, 09:04 PM)Ruck Wrote: I say nobody as apart from being the (ex)boyfriend of that Hi 5 Chick (which isn't that big of a deal and means less when "I'm A Celebrity (A word loosely used for that "show")" aspect, no one knows who this guy is.

Personally, No, I wouldn't go running to the media to cash in on my "famous" ex's romantic liaison. If it was over then it's over... being hurt doesn't excuse airing your dirty laundry in a national publication, it just seems petty. Sure he's doing it to be Vindictive and he's being paid to do so.

We're both obviously entitled to our opinions, but I still think nobody wasn't used in a derisive way that fits the standard usage of the word in these situations today. No big deal, I just thought if you meant it in an uninsulting way you might have called him some unknown guy or something.

We don't know he went running to the media. We don't know how it played out. Could've been that way, might not've. It's obviously not a "romantic liaison" to him and his definition of it will be the one that matter, it was more like down and dirty cheating (nothing to with us obviously, but that's what it was on both sides). You'd have a hard time arguing that to the fella Riley and Ryan's missus. I bet they'd agree with me.

You might've done differently, but I haven't walked a mile in the guys shoes, so I can't claim that I'd know really.

He might be "getting paid", but I guarantee that's because it would've come out and they'd have reported it anyhow and he'd have got nothing from being made a fool of by her publicly.

All just opinions though mate. Smile

(09-07-2015, 09:10 PM)Ruck Wrote: Relationships break up all the time SOR, the only reason this boy ran to a magazine was because his Ex would provide him a payday. Good luck selling that story if she's just Lauren Nobody from Nowhere... ok, sure he might get $100 from a smaller magazine, but time to be a man and move on.

Woah, you're calling him a "boy", saying he's "ran" to magazines and that he's not "being a man". That he did it all for a payday. Did he help Ryan put it in or something?

Let's just hang him now Ruck. What a villain the guy is. Huh

All Good Iversen, different views make a decent discussion. Smile

Not denying in the same situation I wouldn't go tell his wife and let her make her own mind up on the matter. Totally agree with her being alerted to the situation, especially if she wasn't going to be told. But I just don't agree with playing it out in the media.
(09-07-2015, 09:16 PM)Ruck Wrote: All Good Iversen, different views make a decent discussion. Smile

Not denying in the same situation I wouldn't go tell his wife and let her make her own mind up on the matter. Totally agree with her being alerted to the situation, especially if she wasn't going to be told. But I just don't agree with playing it out in the media.

Yeah mate, a decent discussion alright. Here I am doing what I usually never do and that's commenting on a personal issue, lol. I'm just arguing details though. Smile

I think a heck of a lot of personal stuff shouldn't be played out in the media, the only exception for me is victims of anything. Shane Warne's ex-wife when things went down, or Tiger Wood's ex. I would still call them Women, would never run them down and they deserve to decide what to do with their stories.

Other personal stuff where victims don't want anything published, should never be to my mind, but it often is anyway and they don't get a penny, but the corporations who print and broadcast them do.