Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will the game have play calling ?
Yeah would be good if you could create your own plays but if it's just selecting 1 out of 4 prescripted plays and pressing that button and just watching the A.I run the lines and you just pass the ball then doesn't seem like your calling the shots at all...

What's wrong with the older way of playing league where you take a couple hit ups to get gain metres then spreading it to the backs and just seeing what you can do with what the defence line presents you with.....it provides the best footy and all the classic try's are created out of nothing, you don't see much highlights with set plays that's for sure. My opinion anyway.
(09-06-2015, 03:27 PM)Seany_B Wrote: Yeah would be good if you could create your own plays but if it's just selecting 1 out of 4 prescripted plays and pressing that button and just watching the A.I run the lines and you just pass the ball then doesn't seem like your calling the shots at all...

What's wrong with the older way of playing league where you take a couple hit ups to get gain metres then spreading it to the backs and just seeing what you can do with what the defence line presents you with.....it provides the best footy and all the classic try's are created out of nothing, you don't see much highlights with set plays that's for sure. My opinion anyway.

More in particular setting up for a bomb and grubber is the most important tactic for the offense. I thought for sure it was going to be in this game. After it was mentioned quite a few times on the wish list, did'nt bother in asking for this feature more. But here it goes, Big Ant/Ross please add more manual tactics to the game upgrade or a Rll4. Will support game by buying 3 Rll3.Smile pc, PS4, ps4digital

Cheers and Salud
There's already a thread you could have asked this question in.
Hopefully the kicks will just happen anyway like in Be A Pro if your side is near the line and your not the playmaker the A.I should put through an attacking kick (a bomb or grubber) it'll just be your job to position yourself correctly to score the try.....but if not I'll buy an extra copy to help them put it in the next game for you mate Rolleyes