Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most anticipated new feature?
I'm busy tomorrow, game better not break Tongue. I do have Tuesday-Sunday off though Big Grin
The fact field markings and game day presentation has been added to quick play-now matches has got me excited. Coupled with fan hub and dynamic weather this is easily one of my favourite new features added. Might seem like something small, but I personally don't like to always be tied down to a career mode with sports games. I much rather try all different teams out and find that unique pairing that produce awesome games. I rmbr in RLL2 there was a period there where I couldn't get enough of playing Panthers v Broncos & Raiders v Tigers games. They were always so epic. Fact I can do that now and make it a legit Friday night clash with Paul Sironen playing along side his average son is gold!
#Thegreatestgameofall
(09-06-2015, 08:19 AM)SOR Wrote: You guys all talking about game mechanics while I'm over here excited about Be A Pro Mode.

Same
Queenslander for life
The quick 20 metre zero tackle tap, assuming its in the game, is what I'm most excited for. Has the ablity to change the course of a game. In the NRL, 50% of 20 metre taps lead to a line drop out or try
NSW will actually win in 2014, right?
There's no quick tap but the 7 tackle restart is there.
(09-07-2015, 10:40 AM)Yuna Wrote: There's no quick tap but the 7 tackle restart is there.

YES!
Queenslander for life
Quick restarts shouldn't exist with the seven tackle sets. It's way too much of an advantage.
(09-07-2015, 10:33 AM)SuperSteve16 Wrote: The quick 20 metre zero tackle tap, assuming its in the game, is what I'm most excited for. Has the ablity to change the course of a game. In the NRL, 50% of 20 metre taps lead to a line drop out or try

50%? Im calling shenanigans.
(09-07-2015, 01:34 PM)Steeler Wrote: Quick restarts shouldn't exist with the seven tackle sets. It's way too much of an advantage.

Alternative is players kicking the ball deep to eliminate players such as Slater, RTS Tedesco, Stewart etc who are good at running the ball back and sometimes have the opportunity to break the line.

I don't mind it personally.
Yeah, I understand why the seven tackle restart was introduced. But it should be one or the other, not both. Save the quick restarts for when the ball was caught in-goal.