Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most anticipated new feature?
Update your banner plz

6 days to go is mis-leading information!
Game will break tomorrow

I can feel it in my bones
Hopefully Tuesday, I need to wait for my XBONE to arrive Tongue

And I got Wednesday - Sunday off Big Grin
(09-06-2015, 12:20 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 12:14 PM)Ross Wrote: If you are a winger and play out of position then you'll not get all of the rewards for playing as expected.

Playing full back / wing is rewarding however you're not as involved in the game all the time, more that you're involved when it counts. Having the ability to call for the ball potentially increases the activity of course.

It all sounds great Ross. On a scale of 0 to 100%, what's the chance of "calling for a kick" to be added via a patch?

Couldnt you just stand your player back a little bit deep and call for a pass then kick it? Wouldn't that be the same thing?
(09-06-2015, 08:36 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: Couldnt you just stand your player back a little bit deep and call for a pass then kick it? Wouldn't that be the same thing?

I think they're meaning more that if you are the winger you can call for the kick on the last (or whenever) to be put into your corner. For example, calling for the cross-field kick.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-06-2015, 08:36 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: Couldnt you just stand your player back a little bit deep and call for a pass then kick it? Wouldn't that be the same thing?

errr no, that's not what we meant babe.

Calling for a kick like as in get the A.I to do a grubber so you can run onto it or let say you're on the Wing and you want them to do a cross field bomb to your corner.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
(09-06-2015, 08:39 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

?????
Does the the AI of the other players react to how your player is performing?

Like if you're doing good things and playing well is the cpu more likely to give you the ball when you call for it, or if you're playing bad and making errors and call for the ball does the cpu go nahhhhh you are playing like a muppet and fire a cut-out pass past you.

Or does the cpu just give you the ball when you call for it no matter what? (I'm assuming this is the case)
(09-06-2015, 08:45 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: Does the the AI of the other players react to how your player is performing?

Or does the cpu just give you the ball when you call for it no matter what? (I'm assuming this is the case)

No they won't, if you call for the ball then you will get the ball regardless.

On one the Shaun Johnson gameplay vids, the A.I intercepted the ball was going to score a try but the human player called for the pass and the A.I actually passed the ball even though he had a free run to the try line.