Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most anticipated new feature?
I'm playing RLL2 while I'm browsing the forum and I've gotta say, I'm really looking forward to letting the AI take charge of my interchanges in RLL3.

What new feature of RLL3 are you most anticipating?
I'm looking forward to the new struggle system, RLL2 made forwards seem useless and if the struggle system works out i'm definitely spending way more time buying a huge forward pack.
That could be good. Especially if it means you can drag players over the sideline or back in goal.
Yeah having a huge forward pack like the dogs or roosters will hopefully pay off.
The replay system would have to be my most anticipated. It will be great to view all sorts of different situations from all angles. Handy feature.

The interchanges is definitely something I'll be using though.
Itchys mods
Struggle system combined with controlling the speed of the play the ball will open the game up to many great ways we play the game. I can't wait for this game. From the gameplay videos I've watched it looks as though it will seperate players who have a true understanding of rugby league and those who want to score off of every play.
Itchy's Winfield Cup mod will be great on PC, but I'm planning on getting a lot of console time in before then.
The Struggle System. Forwards were pretty much useless in RLL2, which I was disappointed with because I've always loved playing as a Prop.
Has anybody explained how the struggle system works yet?