Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick Question
PC users have done their job. They have been used to create all the players in the fan hub, and now will probably be faced with another BS decision like "it wasn't financially viable to release on PC", like what happened with RLL2.

The fact no PC gameplay or menus appear to exist makes me wonder if a PC version even exists outside of the promotional material.

You reckon this is going to happen this time?
up up cronulla
(09-04-2015, 11:24 AM)ET1980 Wrote: The fact no PC gameplay or menus appear to exist makes me wonder if a PC version even exists outside of the promotional material.

You reckon this is going to happen this time?

No, they already release 2 drills on PC meaning the PC version is ready to go but they purposely pushed it back to make way for console sales.
I know that man just what happend with RLL2 think it might happen gotta feeling :/
up up cronulla
RLL2 never had anything released on PC tho. The fact that RLL3 already has PC content ready to go means that their 100% committed into releasing it on PC
1. PC users haven't been used, they've been treated to the FanHub. I'd say half the people on the FanHub are console users making the most of the wait.

2. Highly unlikely as Yuna said.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-04-2015, 11:28 AM)ET1980 Wrote: I know that man just what happend with RLL2 think it might happen gotta feeling :/

Chef, why don't you treat yourself some Father's day presents and buy a XBONE. There's some special bundles on this week for XBONE for $439 and you get free stuff aswell
(09-04-2015, 11:33 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 11:28 AM)ET1980 Wrote: I know that man just what happend with RLL2 think it might happen gotta feeling :/

Chef, why don't you treat yourself some Father's day presents and buy a XBONE. There's some special bundles on this week for XBONE for $439 and you get free stuff aswell

have you gotten you XBONE
Queenslander for life
(09-04-2015, 11:34 AM)Queenslander1 Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 11:33 AM)Yuna Wrote:

have you gotten you XBONE

yes, I just bought mine today

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-3749-pos...l#pid52391
This took longer than expected to read. This post is misleading and should be changed.
https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Rugb...s/20712025

as for RLL2 on pc got Canned
up up cronulla