Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
RLL3 WCE or RLL4 ideas/suggestions
I'd like to see all 14 World Cup teams and RLIF ranked nations (licensed) also all French Elite One and Two teams, potentially even the USA Rugby League. What I'd love to see is Create a Venue where you can design your own rugby league stadium/park/oval, and design your own team logo.
I would love to see spear tackles. Same system as the high tackle, running and using low tackle.
If I was a betting man, I'd say there's definitely going to be a World Cup Edition of RLL3 released.
It's a bit early to start suggesting ideas for RLL4 isn't it? but I would defiantly like to see them add Press Conferences and a news section like Fifa has.
(09-02-2015, 09:58 PM)jhack13 Wrote: If I was a betting man, I'd say there's definitely going to be a World Cup Edition of RLL3 released.

Hmm, I don't know. It's 2015 right now and the World Cup is about 2 years away from now. You'd expect RLL4 to be out or almost out in 2017.

(09-02-2015, 10:05 PM)Tom Wrote: It's a bit early to start suggesting ideas for RLL4 isn't it? but I would defiantly like to see them add Press Conferences and a news section like Fifa has.

Considering OP hasn't even sat down and properly played RLL3 it's very premature to make this thread. Don't know why he bothered. How can we give serious answers for a game that is 2-3 years away when we don't even know what needs to be improved from what we get in 8 days.

People on here just don't think.
While it is early to be thinking about the next one, sensible discussion will be allowed to stay.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-02-2015, 10:16 PM)Ruck Wrote: While it is early to be thinking about the next one, sensible discussion will be allowed to stay.

We knew it was coming though Smile
Nothing wrong with people being excited for the Franchise... but I'd prefer to play (as in the crap out of) RLL3, before adding to the wishlist.

I'm sure there are still some surprises to come with RLL3. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Unlimited bench spots for trial matches, if not already in rll3
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
I was just referring to the wishlist threads popping up before release of everything since RL2 lol nothing wrong with enthusiasm I'm as keen as anyone Big Grin