Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Achievement List for RLL3
(09-02-2015, 10:19 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 10:15 PM)I Love Ross Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 09:28 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 09:00 PM)I Love Ross Wrote: I think "On Your Own" is a reference to the fact nobody wants to associate with the Bulldogs or their scum fans. So the Bulldogs are on their own, throwing bottles at each other.

Great idea I Love Ross..... taunt the guy with the Banhammer. Rolleyes

If that was enough to get a mod to ban me I dare say he shouldn't have mod powers in the first place.

Sorry guys, had to clean it up again...

Tom will be happy.
(09-02-2015, 10:13 PM)SOR Wrote: You didn't answer my question.

If I accused you of murder would you like people to assume you as guilty or would you like them to say "I'm going to need to see some proof..."?

People would assume what they want to, and i assume he is guilty.

If Adam Reynolds or Luke Keary where accused of beating their wife's, Would you not jump on the guilty band wagon? or would you believe they're innocent until proven guilty?
https://forum.bigant.com/thread-3743.html
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Didn't the fact that Ruck deleted this conversation give you the hint not to continue it?
(09-02-2015, 10:26 PM)Steeler Wrote: Didn't the fact that Ruck deleted this conversation give you the hint not to continue it?

I didn't.
Yeah i posted that before he cleared it but my internet is slow atm so it posted afterwards.
All good, I know how a post can get delayed and the conversation goes elsewhere while your posting it. Smile Follow that link and you can keep going at it.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'm done with the conversation. His logic makes no sense and he's proved the Souths stereotype to be correct.

So, how bout dem achievements?
There should be an achievement for winning 2 premierships in a row, "Back, To Back" has a ring to it.
(09-02-2015, 10:32 PM)SOR Wrote: I'm done with the conversation. His logic makes no sense and he's proved the Souths stereotype to be correct.

So, how bout dem achievements?

How about you admit Steve Menzies legendary status Wink