Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Achievement List for RLL3
Nah, I reckon it will be pretty cool having a bunch of no-names. See who becomes the new Thurston or Smith, etc. What teams become premiership contenders and which teams go to shit.
(09-02-2015, 08:39 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 08:37 PM)SOR Wrote: Yeah but Irvine got 212 in the NRL. Menzies got 238 total.

When Irvine played, NRL didn't even exist mate

(09-02-2015, 08:39 PM)warrior poet Wrote: remember reading last year that a couple of Batley players had been suspended for betting against there own team

HAH, let me guess. Did they purposely give away a penalty?

No but 2 players, one who played and one who didn't, bet on the first points of the 2013 championship grand final between Batley and Sheffield to be a Batley penalty goal. The player who played got a year ban, the other player got 6 months. I would post a link but the iPad won't let me...
If the "On Your Own" achievement is related to Tandy / Jonny Campbell, Ayden Faal... then props to the Big Ant team for knowing their sport. Big Grin

http://www.therfl.co.uk/news/article/294...pended-for

And speaking of Batley and "On Your Own"... I'm pretty sure that is what this guy is feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wOLBLhV2QQ#t=22
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Whoever kicked the ball, he will definitely be "on his own" next season
Maybe a try off the kickoff.
Yeah score a 100 meter try by yourself.
(09-02-2015, 09:28 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 09:00 PM)I Love Ross Wrote: I think "On Your Own" is a reference to the fact nobody wants to associate with the Bulldogs or their scum fans. So the Bulldogs are on their own, throwing bottles at each other.

Great idea I Love Ross..... taunt the guy with the Banhammer. Rolleyes

If that was enough to get a mod to ban me I dare say he shouldn't have mod powers in the first place.
[quote='SOR' pid='51396' dateline='1441184049

Steve Menzies is second which is surprising to me.
[/quote]

Not surprising at all, he played along side the hand of god and played for a very, very long time with two decades of premiership winning sides Big Grin
(09-02-2015, 10:15 PM)I Love Ross Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 09:00 PM)I Love Ross Wrote: I think "On Your Own" is a reference to the fact nobody wants to associate with the Bulldogs or their scum fans. So the Bulldogs are on their own, throwing bottles at each other.

If that was enough to get a mod to ban me I dare say he shouldn't have mod powers in the first place.

Ruck likes banter. He gives it and takes it. He isn't going to ban anyone for banter.
(09-02-2015, 10:15 PM)I Love Ross Wrote:

I'll have to check the rules but I don't see a poor sense of humour as reason to ban someone. :p

Sorry guys, had to clean it up again...
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”