Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Achievement List for RLL3
And Batley are involved because?
(09-02-2015, 08:27 PM)Steeler Wrote: And Batley are involved because?

For Super League fans. It will be an outraged if the achievement is for NRL team only so they had to pick a SL team for that achievement aswell. They randomly chose a SL team that started with "B" to reference the Bulldogs
My thoughts?

The more Yuna talks, the more he proves he knows little about league?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-02-2015, 08:33 PM)Ruck Wrote: The more Yuna talks, the more he proves he knows little about league?

Awww Ruck, no need to be bitter cos Bulldogs are your team.

(09-02-2015, 07:54 PM)SOR Wrote: Ken Irvine has 212 tries so 213 would be breaking the record. Cool achievement.

Steve Menzies is second which is surprising to me. Slater is third with 172 tries so he COULD break the record but it's doubtful.

Steve Menzies scored 238 tries!!!!! WOW
No bitterness, just a fact.

1. Top ever try scorer = Ken Irvine 212
2. Randomly chose a Super League team starting with B? Batley Bulldogs.

Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah but Irvine got 212 in the NRL. Menzies got 238 total.
Canterbury and Batley are both nicknamed the Bulldogs... I know the Bulldogs had the Ryan Tandy thing but I remember reading last year that a couple of Batley players had been suspended for betting against there own team, does seem a weird thing to base a trophy on?
(09-02-2015, 08:37 PM)SOR Wrote: Yeah but Irvine got 212 in the NRL. Menzies got 238 total.

When Irvine played, NRL didn't even exist mate

(09-02-2015, 08:39 PM)warrior poet Wrote: remember reading last year that a couple of Batley players had been suspended for betting against there own team

HAH, let me guess. Did they purposely give away a penalty?
Could be wrong, but it might be in reference to Josh Reynolds and all the penalties he gives away.

This list also confirms the Prodigy aspect of the game, which I think is an awesome inclusion.
This Prodigy thing, wouldn't it be boring playing career mode with a bunch of no names?