Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Street date tracking
You're the man Rival
I'd love to see some people's reactions if it turns out that next gen versions will be delayed also...
Flip side... I tell people the game is accessible early.... people wag school, call in sick to work.. the on-flow leads to inconveniencing a far greater number than those I save.

So I'd in effect be saving people from themselves and thusly killing thousands to save tens of thousands.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-01-2015, 08:40 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: I'd love to see some people's reactions if it turns out that next gen versions will be delayed also...

lolz me too, for once we're on the same boat Nath Big Grin
(09-01-2015, 08:40 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: I'd love to see some people's reactions if it turns out that next gen versions will be delayed also...

It sounds like because you can't get the game early you want everyone else to feel bad with you out of spite. The worlds revolves many times in your life, but not all those revolutions are just for you.

Yeti Out
(09-01-2015, 08:37 PM)RivalAsi Wrote: I'm a team player, so I'll post everything up so everyone can get their hands on this !

My nintendo...
I hope it don't break cuz I got no money. Just got Phantom pain today.
(09-01-2015, 08:50 PM)krypter Wrote: I hope it don't break cuz I got no money. Just got Phantom pain today.

Could always prostitute yourself to an old lady for the hundred.
(09-01-2015, 08:42 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:

It sounds like because you can't get the game early you want everyone else to feel bad with you out of spite. The worlds revolves many times in your life, but not all those revolutions are just for you.

Yeti Out

I don't know how you managed to get that out of what I said? Im saying that the people trying to get the game earlier than the release date would most likely be affected more than others if a delay were to occur, considering that they can't wait till the 10th.

Don't hate cos you're living in 2005.