Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Street date tracking
(09-01-2015, 08:29 PM)nathan00107 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 08:22 PM)I Love Ross Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 08:02 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: What can I say? The world isnt a place where everything goes people's way. Don't see how its fair for people to get the game earlier than others. If release date is broken, hope that its really buggy up until a day one patch.

"If someone gets the game before me I hope it's broken until I get it, at which point it works." Great mindset, not selfish at all.

I really don't care if anyone gets it before me. I am happy waiting the 8 days. Just funny how people can't be happy with what they have.

"God damn the game is delayed!"
"Oh ya a release date, not long now"
"Lets all search around stores so we can get it earlier than others and experience something that everyone has been waiting for, for over a year, before everyone else"

Whats the point of setting a concrete date if they're going to be broken?

The prospect of someone getting it earlier than you clearly has you bothered.
Really should figure out where I'm getting this game from.... Truth be told... if I managed to get the game early... the person's job would be safe cause I wouldn't share the information....

... I'd be playing the game. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'll be stopping by at that EB on my way to gym tomorrow morning
(09-01-2015, 08:32 PM)Ruck Wrote: Really should figure out where I'm getting this game from.... Truth be told... if I managed to get the game early... the person's job would be safe cause I wouldn't share the information....

... I'd be playing the game. Smile

Now now ruck, that is selfish.
Selfish Ruck is selfish.
Gunna give eb a call tomorrow I'll post back then
Hmmm... I get the game early and the person keeps their job. That person is also likely to help me out for a future release...

"The glass is half full mate, not half empty." Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I cannot imagine how annoying it would be working at the general EB Games office or whatever

"ey, wen is it cummin out?"

"i saw inline that street dat is broken can i hav game"

"yo bitch ill give you 200 bux rite now if u gimme da game"

*Shudders*
(09-01-2015, 08:36 PM)Ruck Wrote: Hmmm... I get the game early and the person keeps their job.
"The glass is half full mate, not half empty." Smile

Kill one, save a thousand. Don't break your own rules Ruck Smile
I'm a team player, so I'll post everything up so everyone can get their hands on this !