Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Street date tracking
(09-01-2015, 08:08 PM)davies11 Wrote: Joke bro Smile

(09-01-2015, 08:07 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: Its true though. I dont want to have to work for the next 50 years of my life but im going to have to.

Lotto bro Smile

Haha, one can only hope.
(09-01-2015, 08:02 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: What can I say? The world isnt a place where everything goes people's way. Don't see how its fair for people to get the game earlier than others. If release date is broken, hope that its really buggy up until a day one patch.

"If someone gets the game before me I hope it's broken until I get it, at which point it works." Great mindset, not selfish at all.
Nathan saying some dumb stuff in this thread.
Hope yall realise if you break the date and put up a receipt you are screwing someone out of a job.

edit: Obviously the regulars here will, but some of you youngin's
(09-01-2015, 08:24 PM)krypter Wrote: Hope yall realise if you break the date and put up a receipt you are screwing someone out of a job.

No we're not, we're helping them creating a new job for someone else

The glass is half full mate, not half empty.
Honestly, I won't be trying to get it early but people are going to try anyway so if the date does get broken I won't feel bad about picking up a copy.
(09-01-2015, 08:22 PM)I Love Ross Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 08:02 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: What can I say? The world isnt a place where everything goes people's way. Don't see how its fair for people to get the game earlier than others. If release date is broken, hope that its really buggy up until a day one patch.

"If someone gets the game before me I hope it's broken until I get it, at which point it works." Great mindset, not selfish at all.

I really don't care if anyone gets it before me. I am happy waiting the 8 days. Just funny how people can't be happy with what they have.

"God damn the game is delayed!"
"Oh ya a release date, not long now"
"Lets all search around stores so we can get it earlier than others and experience something that everyone has been waiting for, for over a year, before everyone else"

Whats the point of setting a concrete date if they're going to be broken?
It's worth a try, what do I have to lose .. Waiting another week ?

If it's broken, great ! If it isn't, oh well ..
To be fair I don't know anyone on this board who is actively trying to get the game released early. It's all the people over on Facebook who are hounding the stores and annoying everyone
(09-01-2015, 08:26 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 08:24 PM)krypter Wrote: Hope yall realise if you break the date and put up a receipt you are screwing someone out of a job.

No we're not, we're helping them creating a new job for someone else

The glass is half full mate, not half empty.

hahaha interesting way to look at it xD