Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Gen Delay
No. Hobb.

It's six days or something like that the last I heard.... read between the lines, it's obviously beyond our control and a last minute hiccup.

Do you really think that we are still writing code? or do you think I'm delivering them all around Australia personally? What part of the process do you think I'm involved with right now....?
(09-01-2015, 06:05 PM)Ross Wrote: No.

It's six days or something like that the last I heard.... read between the lines, it's obviously beyond our control and a last minute hiccup.

SORRY Ross, I now understand!, As this game could have only been released on New Gen comsoles SmileSmileSmileSmile
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
C'mon man, it's six days. I understand the disappointment but some of you (CultOfPersonality) are acting as if your dog has been shot and Tru Blu is responsible.

I get it to an extent but some of you are overreacting.

HUh? 6 days of what?
Geez, people are acting like its been delayed until the end of the year. Read a book or 2, to pass time lol
(09-01-2015, 06:07 PM)SOR Wrote: C'mon man, it's six days. I understand the disappointment but some of you (CultOfPersonality) are acting as if your dog has been shot and Tru Blu is responsible.

I get it to an extent but some of you are overreacting.

SORRY SOR for overreacting, I am over it now as it is only six days I guess!

I HAVE 36 SUBSCRIBERS NOW! THANKS GUYS!Big Grin

(09-01-2015, 06:08 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: Geez, people are acting like its been delayed until the end of the year. Read a book or 2, to pass time lol

I hate books! They go on forever!Rolleyes
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
Hobbstar, I wasn't talking about you. CultOfPersonality and some other guy said "Well, I'm not buying it!"

I understand guys like you and Yuna who are just simply disappointed.
(09-01-2015, 06:00 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 05:57 PM)ak47 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 04:45 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: I'm not buying the game anymore. I'm moving to Thailand in October and I won't be buying this game to play for a couple of weeks. Announcing a delay the week before the release? What the fuck is wrong with you guys. This shit should have been finished months ago, you know during the actual 2015 season. A more professional company would have this seasons game finished last year. Thanks for wasting my time and I eagerly await a shitty response filled with terrible excuses.

lol - consoles and gaming are rife in Thailand, I guess your going to an island without electricity. its not 1980s anymore, take your console with you and buy a power adaptor for $10. lol

I'm not moving to a different country to sit inside and play video games.

is that all you do here then? nobody is suggesting that, how you manage your time is your domain. certainly when it rains in Thailand is fkn pours.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
I am still BUYING it! AS it is the only Rugby League game around! BigAnt please do not make another AFL game as NRL needs this type of advertising for a while! CultofPersonality will wake up in a few days and realise it is worth buying the only up to date NRL game out there except for RLTM 15!
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
(09-01-2015, 06:07 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote:

Is it 6 or is it 6-14?

Six days is what I heard and it's what I said.

We're not involved in the production or shipping so I can only report what it is I know.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com