Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Gen Delay
(09-01-2015, 04:38 PM)Pebbles1 Wrote: I just rang Melbourne Sydney and Brisbane eb stores and they all said 10th for all still

Why would you possibly do that?
What's a good price for a 2nd hand xbox one?
It's hard to announce a delay for unavoidable stocking reasons because that involves being able to tell the future
Anyone wanna bet that current gen will be delayed too Big Grin

On the facebook page they said current gen are "still on track". Meaning its not 100% confirmed yetr and there's a possiblity it might be delayed Smile
(09-01-2015, 04:45 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: I'm not buying the game anymore. I'm moving to Thailand in October

Why? You know what they say about guys from first world countries who move to Thailand, right?

(09-01-2015, 05:01 PM)Yuna Wrote: Anyone wanna bet that current gen will be delayed too Big Grin

On the facebook page they said current gen are "still on track". Meaning its not 100% confirmed yetr and there's a possiblity it might be delayed Smile

Ross confirmed it'd be fine.
He also said it's "on track"
I wonder if this means no PS3 and Xbox360 discs have been printed. Or some have but not all for the whole of Australia and New Zealand. Wonder if the UK PS3 and Xbox360 users have to wait another week on top of that.
I doubt current gen has/will be delayed. If it were to be Tru Blu would have confirmed today along with the last gen delay announcement. Ross also said 'Current Gen is on track, I've seen them'.
(09-01-2015, 05:12 PM)jhack13 Wrote: If it were to be Tru Blu would have confirmed today along with the last gen delay announcement.

Yeh but things can go wrong between now and the 10th. It did for last gen, so it could happen for current gen aswell.
Current gen discs are allready printed.