Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals Footy - How will your team go?
I'm hoping we beat Broncos this week, because if not we will have to vs rabbit or sharks, which have been a couple of the only teams this year to really kill us in defence.
Just got tickets to Dragqueens vs Doggies and will be going with the missus, this will be a tough one as she goes for the dragqueens, someone is sleeping on the couch come Saturday night :p
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(09-11-2015, 11:07 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: I think SOR's team may lose in week 1 by 2 points.

Oh man, you better hope Melbourne win the entire comp man. With all the shit you talk you're going to cop it a hundred times worse if Melbourne lose.
How good have the finals been so far. So close in every match. Broncos vs cowboys was the best game Iv seen all year personally. Next weeks roosters vs bulldogs? Should be good
This has been one of the best finals series I have seen so far. All 3 games have been nailbiters so far even though the Bulldogs Dragons game was scrappy. It does bring up how much I dislike golden point because the defending team may do nothing wrong but still lose in 30 secs due to one kick. I much prefer extra time for that reason. However, I have a feeling that the trend of close finishes is going to end with Souths smash or get smashed type form.
March: "It seems that South Sydney has forgotten how to lose"

September: Eliminated in first week of finals to a team that was predicted to get the spoon.

[email protected]
The game that killed Souths was against the Eels, when the Eels upset them in round 4. Until then they had looked the strongest team by far and everyone thought they had a huge chance of going back to back. That Eels upset stopped them in their tracks and proved to other teams they are beatable.
Is anyone tipping the dogs tonight?
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(09-13-2015, 07:28 PM)Giraffe Wrote: The game that killed Souths was against the Eels, when the Eels upset them in round 4. Until then they had looked the strongest team by far and everyone thought they had a huge chance of going back to back. That Eels upset stopped them in their tracks and proved to other teams they are beatable.

I never thought that way. Sam Burgess and Ben Teo were huge to how Souths played and the replacements weren't really suitable. Glenn Stewart is a decent hand but is about 3 years past his best whilst Tim Grant is a solid hand at best.

I figured the Roosters, Storm and Dogs would be up there this year. I thought the Eels would have made the 8 with Anthony Watmough looking a strong signing but he was incredibly average for the Eels this year.
To my knowledge the only people who said that were Channel Nine most notably Ray Warren who loves Souths.

I love the whole "Souths have forgot to lose" shit we got every week until they lost though. I'd love for someone to make a "[email protected] 2015" video featuring that line as much as possible.