Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potentially stupid question re: Player sorting
Hey guys,

I don't know if I'm missing something but is there no way to sort players by overall rating when adding players to a club? I'm not sure if this has been looked over, intentionally removed due to abuse online or if I'm blind or stupid. Can't for the life of me find a way to do this in the FanHub.

Really looking forward to the game, have a YouTube series planned now and all!
Err, yes you can sort by Name, Overall rating and position.
(09-01-2015, 01:23 PM)Yuna Wrote: Err, yes you can sort by Name, Overall rating and position.
Where would I find this option? I'm also using a keyboard not a controller FWIW, and specifically the "add players" function in create-a-team
You gotta use your mouse mate. Just click on the top bar where it has Name, Position, Overall and it will sort it.
[Image: uhh.png]

Pardon my ignorance but I really cannot see overall ratings using that menu

So you can see OV rating in the remove players menu, so what I'm going to do if this isn't patched or whatever is just add all the players in the NRL into a team by position, then sort them using that menu
You are in the add players menu. I am sure its in the line up on the right side. You can change captions, kickers etc. The rating with be there
Can some one tell me how to upload an image like that, I can only seem to upload it as an attachment. Bit of a random question but Iv been wondering for a while.
[img]postyoururlhere[/img]
wow thats awesome, I'm gonna give that a try

[Image: 58666709.jpg]

lol thats awesome. Cheers SOR
I expect better from a forum veteran such as yourself mr yeti.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]