Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Release Date
I have preordered from a New Zealand company online and the release date has bee delayed is this because trublu and big ant delayed the release date or is it because of something else please I need help!!
The release date is 10th of September in Australia and NZ. What date have this NZ company given you?
Somebody else also said they had been told there was a delay, but they only mentioned the PS3 and 360 versions.
(08-31-2015, 10:41 PM)Dann_K Wrote: The release date is 10th of September in Australia and NZ. What date have this NZ company given you?

17th of September and the website is called mightyape.com.au
lol OK fuck this, I just read the only Xbox 360 and PS3 is delayed. This isn't funny anymore
What date did they give you and for what platform are you getting the game? Those details will help you get an answer that might address your question.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-31-2015, 10:42 PM)Steeler Wrote: Somebody else also said they had been told there was a delay, but they only mentioned the PS3 and 360 versions.

Yeah it is for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 versions
(08-31-2015, 10:43 PM)Kyeburns21 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 10:41 PM)Dann_K Wrote: The release date is 10th of September in Australia and NZ. What date have this NZ company given you?

17th of September and the website is called mightyape.com.au

F***king Mighty Ape...
(08-31-2015, 10:44 PM)Ruck Wrote: What date did they give you and for what platform are you getting the game? Those details will help you get an answer that might address your question.

17th of September and I have purchased the Xbox 360 version
RRRROOOOOOOSSSSSSSS