Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RLL3 Hands-on Preview
(09-01-2015, 04:51 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Off topic saw on fb rlhub that in career when you retire you can choose the prodigy option and your son can carry on your legacy and start off with better stats then what you started with. If you get an injury late in your career it can force you into retirement. Big ant guys where talking about the prodigy option but I never payed it any mind. I think that's sick never seen other sport games try this

Holy if this is added to the game then that's insanely cool, i would love to continue on as a prodigy!
PS4: xOKILLEMx
Xbox 360: lLeprashaun
(09-01-2015, 04:51 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Off topic saw on fb rlhub that in career when you retire you can choose the prodigy option and your son can carry on your legacy and start off with better stats then what you started with. If you get an injury late in your career it can force you into retirement. Big ant guys where talking about the prodigy option but I never payed it any mind. I think that's sick never seen other sport games try this

Wow thats next level career rignt there! Is this true ?
kind of bummed that I know this now, wouldve been a cool little surprise
It was mentioned in the power up gaming write up.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I read the write up, how the heck did miss that smh
What's with your signature man, what's is he doing with his guns lol.

Or whatever they are....
Straight to the knackers, hurt a wee bit wouldn't it.
(09-01-2015, 08:24 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: What's with your signature man, what's is he doing with his guns lol.

Or whatever they are....

He's doing the Triple H signature X
(09-01-2015, 08:24 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: What's with your signature man, what's is he doing with his guns lol.

Or whatever they are....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONHBaC-pfsk

Hope that helps. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”

Or whatever they are....

haha My poor attempt at a gif, Well it's from the DEADPOOL movie trailer, He's doing the 'suck it' gesture, I think, now i'm not sure lol
[Image: tumblr_n1k3m3OILM1trqhcko1_500.gif]