Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RLL3 Hands-on Preview
Hey guys, my full write-up after spending a whole day with the Rugby League Live 3 UK is now online, and features some new gameplay footage:

http://powerupgaming.co.uk/2015/08/31/ru...exclusive/

I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have about the game.
Hey Roaddhogg.

Rep teams, can you choose them yourself in career mode?
Great read there Roaddhogg, thanks for posting it up here. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
What is the A.I like in Legend difficulty? Are they challenging or do they still run straight and never pass like they do in RLL2? Do they take advantage of overlaps and stuff like that?
Good to know that the game seems to be much better than RLL2. So keen, cant wait!
Good read!
Scouts? Sweet
The souths gameplay wasnt too pleasing, should've played on a harder difficulty.
So in Be a Coach mode is it like PES with Salary Cap's and can you watch the game beeing played and call out differnt tactic's etc?? or do you have to play it
up up cronulla
(08-31-2015, 08:27 PM)ET1980 Wrote: So in Be a Coach mode is it like PES with Salary Cap's and can you watch the game beeing played and call out differnt tactic's etc?? or do you have to play it

You'd either play it like RLL2 franchise mode or sim the matches, without being able to watch.