Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lacrosse Backer Feedback
With upcoming releases of the Academy, we would love to hear your feedback on what you like/don't like in the game so far.
(08-31-2015, 09:50 AM)Mike Wrote: With upcoming releases of the Academy, we would love to hear your feedback on what you like/don't like in the game so far.

I have been able to connect an Xbox ONE controller to my PC and test it. However, when I bring the game up on Steam, the program doesn't respond to the controller.
(09-01-2015, 02:59 PM)malaplan Wrote: I have been able to connect an Xbox ONE controller to my PC and test it. However, when I bring the game up on Steam, the program doesn't respond to the controller.

Are you able to go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers and check if you have the controller listed in your devices? You may need to install drivers for the Xbox One controller to work.

Also make sure you have the controller connected via USB.
Mine slowly lags towards the character and then freezes in the same place every time.
Im currently using Parallels to run the Lacrosse Beta Academy and it works well for the most part, however the players continue to glitch and flash and look distorted at all times and also have lines coming out of their bodies. The passing sandbox also crashes a lot when being played. I was wondering if there is any way to fix this, i am running Windows 10 on Parallels, but my Mac is running Yosemite.
As I mentioned previously, I have connected it and tested it and it works. (via joy.cpl) That means it is connected by USB, has the drivers (I am using Windows 10), and the computer recognizes it. The game just doesn't respond to the controller.

(09-01-2015, 03:29 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 02:59 PM)malaplan Wrote: I have been able to connect an Xbox ONE controller to my PC and test it. However, when I bring the game up on Steam, the program doesn't respond to the controller.

Are you able to go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers and check if you have the controller listed in your devices? You may need to install drivers for the Xbox One controller to work.

OK. I found out what was wrong. I had a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad installed and that was interfering. Apparently directinput controllers have precedence over XINPUT. Once I uninstalled the Logitech devices, I was able to use the XBOX One controller.

The movement, passing and shooting look great!

(09-02-2015, 01:16 PM)malaplan Wrote: As I mentioned previously, I have connected it and tested it and it works. (via joy.cpl) That means it is connected by USB, has the drivers (I am using Windows 10), and the computer recognizes it. The game just doesn't respond to the controller.

(09-01-2015, 03:29 PM)HBK619 Wrote:

Great to hear you got it going! Thanks for letting us know.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Having serious regrets about missing the lacrosse backer thing now

Would have absolutely loved to play the beta

Tis' what happens when you go underground for 6 months.

Would you consider doing a similar kickstarted for Don Bradman Cricket 20XX Ross?

Because I'd totally throw money at that.
Is it worth any of these guys posting videos of these "drills" or are they too buggy?