Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Rugby League Chat
(08-30-2015, 08:23 PM)SOR Wrote: Sure, why not just throw this all out there and see if anyone discusses:

- Kids are made fun of on this forum if they act like children. Yuna is 16 and I get along just fine with him. Hobbstar is 14 and he's fine also. You? You've got an attitude hence the issues some were having with you before.

- Rabbitohs fans are arrogant welfare recipients who can never admit their club does anything wrong. They also support criminals such as Inglis Auva, Sutton and others who are grubby individuals who shouldn't be in the game.

- Queenslanders are unemployed was a joke aimed at you due to my states Rugby rivalry with your state. I'm well aware that Queenslanders have jobs.

You can see why auva was a women basher. I actually quite liked him last year. But this year in his first game back, all he did was start fights for no reason, thinking he was the big man. And when he made a normal tackle on Lachlan Coote and yelled in his face as if he smashed him, then got up high fives his team mate like he won the game. He has no respect. I don't know what others think about him but I personally think he's a terrible human being on and off the field.
(08-30-2015, 08:30 PM)SOR Wrote: 14 is a kid. 16 is when most teenagers start to mature a little bit. You got 2 years man. We'll like you when RLL4 is in development.

I am mature
Queenslander for life
You think that, but two year makes a huge difference. When your 16 you'll look back and think, "what the hell was I thinking?". Two years is a long time. But I bid you good luck, and may the force be with you.
So I am not mature because I pay for my games, I talk to you and other stuff
Queenslander for life
(08-30-2015, 08:23 PM)SOR Wrote: Sure, why not just throw this all out there and see if anyone discusses:

- Rabbitohs fans are arrogant welfare recipients who can never admit their club does anything wrong. They also support criminals such as Inglis Auva, Sutton and others who are grubby individuals who shouldn't be in the game.

Ummmm....

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/sydne...mfquy.html

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/28905274/nrl...lt-charge/

Trust me mate, enjoy being young.

Embrace being immature, a bit naïve, a bit blasé about everything.

The real world will hit you like a ton of bricks one day and you'll wish you never knew about it.

People spend their youth trying to be what those who are "older" hate.

Lovely world isn't it?