Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Q & A with Ross.....
Quick question that might have been answered but i have looked.

does anyone know if it is coming out in the ps3 store and if so when? Mainly because my closet EB said they don't have any available at this time.
(09-10-2015, 02:24 PM)D86 Wrote: Quick question that might have been answered but i have looked.

does anyone know if it is coming out in the ps3 store and if so when? Mainly because my closet EB said they don't have any available at this time.

Probably not until the 24th when last gen is due to be released.
Hi Ross,

Just out of curiosity is there anything not in RLL3 that you or your team would absolutely have loved to get in there, but simply couldn't due to time/budget constraints?

I'd love to know if there were certain features your team were positive would make for a far better gaming experience but were scrapped (or put on the "to-do" list for future iterations) as they just weren't feasible from a business perspective.

More specifically, certain things that would impact the "in-match" gameplay experience.

Cheers.
I'll have to get back to you on that, there's always stuff that we'd like to put in that just couldn't make it.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Hi ross,
I noticed there are a few players who are missing from the kiwi international side like jason nightngale,dean wahare,jason tumalolo to name a few. Is that because they didn't play in the anzac test this year and the team is based on that in rll3?
(09-10-2015, 05:55 PM)Ross Wrote: I'll have to get back to you on that, there's always stuff that we'd like to put in that just couldn't make it.

Cheers mate look forward to it Big Grin
Where do you go to change the locality filtering for online play?.
Hi Ross,

Any possible update regarding the digital release for RLL3? People have contacted Microsoft and no idea? It's out in the U.S before the U.K so any news for us U.K fans?
Is there any way to check career stats in be a pro? Games played, career tries ect.
Hey Ross. First of all Congrats on a fantastic job on the game. I am getting many hours of enjoyment out if it!

Out of interest, what would be the rough time frame for a major update? Days/weeks or months? I am only wanting to know as i like to play every minute of full seasons but dont want to start one if there will be a major update in a couple of weeks or so.

Cheers mate, keep up the good work