Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Q & A with Ross.....
(09-08-2015, 01:03 PM)Priddo Wrote: My only question is how are you doing today Ross?

Anxiously awaiting the dam to burst! Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-08-2015, 04:35 PM)Ross Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 01:03 PM)Priddo Wrote: My only question is how are you doing today Ross?

Is the dam looking shaky today?
(09-08-2015, 04:35 PM)Ross Wrote:

I wonder what "release-day Ross" is like. What's going through your mind the morning of the 10th Sept? Do you do anything out of the ordinary or is it just BAU?
Cheers for the response HBK.

Just further, in Be A Coach Mode, can I control an edited version of a team from the Fan Hub? Say I want to control the Dragons and there is the official one, but four or five different varieties on the Fan Hun, including mine, can I control that?

Also, when I do choose Be A Star, does it only include 2015 registered players or created players/legends as well? If so, will those stats be as is or lowered?
Stock's out there, just waiting for someone to start posting video - we've never had a game not break the date before - could be a first! Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Break it yourself Ross :p
It makes me sad that this one is the only one not to have broken early! Don't think I've ever wanted a game this bad before
Dillan mate, settle down
It spelt dillon...geez
I'm like the only person hoping the game doesn't break so others can't play it a day before me haha