Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Q & A with Ross.....
i don't think Ross wants to scroll through pages of questions...
I scroll through them, read everything, but where I think others can answer I'll let them.

HBK will get to answer some of the questions asked on Monday.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(08-30-2015, 03:23 PM)Ross Wrote: I scroll through them, read everything, but where I think others can answer I'll let them.

Mate, some people won't take others answers except yours.
(08-30-2015, 10:00 AM)benz1980i Wrote: With the games release approaching the restraints binding Ross will becoming looser. There is alot we already know about the game. Someone was meant to run Ross through a Q & A at the play test but their camera went flat.

I am going to get the ball rolling with our own interactive Q & A.

The game was originally scheduled for a 1st quarter release window. What was the cause of the delay and what has the team worked on improving over this period between then and now?

It was meant to be Q2, never Q1, and that was a best guess based on progress at that time.

I was ready for the interview, indeed inquired about it because I wanted to make sure no one thought I was avoiding it - the battery wasn't flat, I was told the questions provided were crap and they didn't want to ask them.

(08-30-2015, 03:25 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:23 PM)Ross Wrote: I scroll through them, read everything, but where I think others can answer I'll let them.

Mate, some people won't take others answers except yours.

Fair enough on matters that are "behind the scenes" etc. however now that people have played the game I'd rather 3rd party opinion as I am way to close to the game.

HBK will get to answer some of the questions asked on Monday.

oh ok, Awesome!
Are there are player stats in the game as there were in RLL2 at Half-Time, Full-Time & in the match report upon entering the career menus?

It's just something my eyes havent been able to pick up with these gameplay videos.
this is a question for people that played or Ross, What's the difference between the goose step and side step?
Or do they look the same?
(08-30-2015, 07:50 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: this is a question for people that played or Ross, What's the difference between the goose step and side step?
Or do they look the same?

I am not Ross, nor have I played the game but I imagine it's the same as RLL2. A side step is when you flick the stick left or right in order to "side step" in the desired direction while a goose step is when you flick the stick left then right, faking a left step but going right and vice versa.
Battery actually died on the video camera as I hadn't used it in so long. Also the questions provided by the Hub on Facebook weren't the best ones going around. Most of the questions asked everyone already knew the answer to.