Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Q & A with Ross.....
Blase's creations are almost photo-realistic.

I think his creations will show up in get best but if not everyone really must rate his.

We had some dodgy ones get into the DBC get best function because of this.
(08-30-2015, 11:50 AM)nathan00107 Wrote: I also have another question, this has probably been answered somewhere.

Do teams change around you in Be a Pro or will the same players always play for the same team?

Check out the be a pro screenshots, that will answer your question.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I remember in DBC Nathan Hauritz was always 18th man and the team never changed. But if it wasn't in rll3 it would be very stupid. So I'm pretty sure it will be in.
Yeah it was pretty shocking in retrospect that the teams were stagnant in DBC

Such a great game but that was one of the biggest drawbacks

The next cricket game should be awesome though judging by the detail in RLL3
(08-30-2015, 01:17 PM)BRAB Wrote: Yeah it was pretty shocking in retrospect that the teams were stagnant in DBC

Such a great game but that was one of the biggest drawbacks

The next cricket game should be awesome though judging by the detail in RLL3

Yeah, really looking forward to next year's iteration.

I've been wondering, what happened if your created player was in the same batting position of the captain of the team?
Yeah I hated taking a players spot in the team and they would never play again. It was like we ruined their career.
(08-30-2015, 01:33 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Yeah I hated taking a players spot in the team and they would never play again. It was like we ruined their career.

That's why whenever I start a career I edit the teams I will play for based on what position I will play before hand. Still an odd omission.
Ya'll know this isn't going to be much of a thread if Ross doesn't answer anything, right?
Yeah. I put one of these threads up a week ago, didn't get anything
Still, it's worth a shot!

Questions I have, but to be honest, I've pre-ordered my copy so I'll find out on the 10th anyway.

I'd still like to know however

Can we release players from contracts ala Ngani Laumape to allow him to play Union or Sam Tomkins so he can bugger off home?
If so, I'd hope that it could go both ways (lol) so a player who isn't getting any/much game time asks you for a release.

Player Signings - Are they all done post-season or throughout the season like irl?

Is fatigued scaled to the time? EG players get fatigued quicker in a shorter game etc?

Probaby an easy one to answer, can we create a team and enter them into the NRL? Or would we need to create a team, create a league, add in the real NRL teams and then sign players? I'd be quite keen on an expansion team and seeing who I'd build the team around etc

18th man, yes or no? Injuries mid-week thus needing your 18th man to step in? Does he wear 18? (btw, this one is a piss take of a previous thread many moons ago)

Lastly, in career mode, can you decide the make up of your nines squad? I read somewhere that it's pre-determind based on the 9's this year (think it was on here by someone who went to the game tests?) ?