Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Q & A with Ross.....
With the games release approaching the restraints binding Ross will becoming looser. There is alot we already know about the game. Someone was meant to run Ross through a Q & A at the play test but their camera went flat.

I am going to get the ball rolling with our own interactive Q & A.

The game was originally scheduled for a 1st quarter release window. What was the cause of the delay and what has the team worked on improving over this period between then and now?
Just a query on online play. is it possible to have more than one team in an online competition with the same profile? Useful for using with a few mates in competition mode. Also is it possible to use the be a pro or coach mode online in competitions. would be great if Ross could answer these questions.
Q - In the fanhub "get best" does this update in careers which have already started? obviously the get best on day 1 release, wont be as good as get best in 6 months time, id like the players in my career to be updated and improved as the fanhub does.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(08-30-2015, 11:25 AM)ak47 Wrote: Q - In the fanhub "get best" does this update in careers which have already started? obviously the get best on day 1 release, wont be as good as get best in 6 months time, id like the players in my career to be updated and improved as the fanhub does.

This is a big issue in DBC. Once a career starts the players in the teams cant change. I really hope this is changed in RLL3
(08-30-2015, 11:27 AM)nathan00107 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:25 AM)ak47 Wrote: Q - In the fanhub "get best" does this update in careers which have already started? obviously the get best on day 1 release, wont be as good as get best in 6 months time, id like the players in my career to be updated and improved as the fanhub does.

This is a big issue in DBC. Once a career starts the players in the teams cant change. I really hope this is changed in RLL3

Not gonna happen mate. You cant all of the sudden change players stats / appearances mid franchise.

I don't think Fifa, Madden, NBA 2k allows you to do this
(08-30-2015, 11:34 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:27 AM)nathan00107 Wrote:

Not gonna happen mate. You cant all of the sudden change players stats / appearances mid franchise.

I don't think Fifa, Madden, NBA 2k allows you to do this

I do think (and really hope) appearances can be changed, I swear I read that somewhere.

I third this question Ross.
(08-30-2015, 11:36 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I do think (and really hope) appearances can be changed, I swear I read that somewhere.

You can change appearance in Be a Pro mode anytime you like.
(08-30-2015, 11:37 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:36 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I do think (and really hope) appearances can be changed, I swear I read that somewhere.

You can change appearance in Be a Pro mode anytime you like.

That's what I thought, so in theory you can do get best for appearances only any time you like.

Still need clarification from Ross, or more likely HBK.
the fanhub is going to be the icing on the cake, the video are awesome, but imagine with the fanhubs creative artists the game will go next level.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
I also have another question, this has probably been answered somewhere.

Do teams change around you in Be a Pro or will the same players always play for the same team?